There are three ways to become a Werewolf in Elder Scrolls Online: talking to Thoreki, getting infected by a player, or by buying the affliction from the Crown Store. Thoreki can be found in the city of Daggerfall, Vulkhel Guard, or Davon’s Watch, and will provide a series of quests that lead to the player becoming a Werewolf. This method is free and involves completing a series of tasks to prove your worthiness to join the ranks of the lycanthropes.
Alternatively, players can become infected by a Werewolf through player interaction. If a player has already been infected with Lycanthropy, they can spread the disease to others through biting them. Once infected, the player will need to complete a quest to fully embrace their new form and gain the associated abilities. This method requires finding a player who is willing to infect others and may involve some waiting and coordination.
The third method is to purchase the Werewolf affliction from the Crown Store. This is the only method that involves spending real money, and it allows players to bypass the in-game quests and interactions required by the other methods. However, since Lycanthropy can be transferred in-game, it’s not recommended to waste Crowns on this transformation.
It’s important to note that becoming a Werewolf comes with its own set of abilities and drawbacks. While in Werewolf form, players gain access to unique skills and increased strength, but they also become vulnerable to silver weapons and can be seen as a threat by NPCs and other players. Players should consider the implications of becoming a Werewolf before pursuing this transformation.
In conclusion, players have multiple options for becoming a Werewolf in Elder Scrolls Online, each with its own requirements and considerations. Whether through in-game quests, player interaction, or purchasing the affliction, players can embrace the power and challenges of Lycanthropy in the game.
Becoming a Werewolf in ESO – A Step-by-Step Guide
There are three ways to become a werewolf:
- Buying from the Crown store: This is the most expensive option, as it requires purchasing the Werewolf skill line from the Crown store using real money. While this method provides immediate access to the werewolf transformation, it may not be feasible for all players due to the cost involved.
- Getting bitten by an NPC: This method involves encountering specific non-player characters (NPCs) known as werewolves in the game world. These NPCs are rare spawns with limited windows of availability, making it challenging to encounter them. Even if a player manages to find a werewolf NPC, there is no guarantee that they will receive a werewolf bite, as the NPCs may not always initiate the bite attack.
- Getting bitten by a player: The most accessible and cost-effective method is to receive a werewolf bite from another player who has already acquired the werewolf skill line. Players who have unlocked the werewolf transformation can voluntarily infect other players by initiating a bite attack. This method is free and only requires finding a willing player who is not reluctant to share the werewolf curse.
It’s important to note that:
- Players seeking to become werewolves through NPC or player bites should be cautious of scams or exploitation, as some individuals may attempt to charge in-game currency or real money for the bite.
- Once a player becomes a werewolf, they will gain access to unique werewolf abilities and a powerful transformation, allowing them to embrace the ferocious nature of lycanthropy in the game.
- Players should consider their preferred method of obtaining the werewolf curse based on their in-game resources, availability of werewolf NPCs, and willingness to engage with other players for the bite.
The Spawning Time of Werewolves in ESO
Werewolves spawn at night, not just during a full moon. During the spawn reset, each location can have three different states: it can spawn a werewolf, a vampire, or nothing. To maximize chances of encountering a werewolf, it’s important to check all potential spawn points, including those in Reaper’s March and Bangkorai.
Becoming a Wolf in Skyrim – Is It Possible?
Players can obtain the power of Beast Form through a certain questline, allowing them to turn into a werewolf whenever they see fit. It’s an extremely powerful ability in the early game that most melee builds should consider taking.
Upon completing the questline, players are granted the ability to transform into a werewolf at will. This transformation provides a significant boost to the player’s physical attributes, such as strength, speed, and agility. Additionally, the werewolf form grants access to unique abilities and attacks that can be devastating in combat.
One of the key advantages of the Beast Form is the increased resistance to damage. Werewolves are known for their resilience, and players in this form can withstand a considerable amount of punishment before succumbing to their injuries. This makes it an invaluable asset in challenging battles and encounters.
Furthermore, the werewolf form allows players to move swiftly across the terrain, making it easier to navigate through the game world. This enhanced mobility can be particularly advantageous in both exploration and combat scenarios, allowing players to outmaneuver opponents and reach distant locations more efficiently.
It’s important to note that while in Beast Form, players are unable to use any equipment or items. This limitation means that players must carefully consider when to transform, as they will be sacrificing the use of weapons and armor during this time. However, the raw power and advantages of the werewolf form often outweigh this drawback, especially in close-quarters combat situations.
In conclusion, obtaining the power of Beast Form through the questline is a highly recommended choice for melee-focused players. The ability to transform into a werewolf at will provides a significant advantage in terms of combat prowess, resilience, and mobility, making it a valuable asset throughout the game.
Switching Between Vampire and Werewolf in ESO
Yes, in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), players have the ability to become both a vampire and a werewolf. However, they cannot be both at the same time.
To become a vampire in ESO, players need to be bitten by a vampire player character or NPC. Once infected, they can complete a quest to fully become a vampire. Vampires have access to a unique skill line that includes abilities such as Drain Essence and Mist Form, which provide various advantages in combat and exploration.
On the other hand, to become a werewolf, players need to be infected by a werewolf player character or NPC. Similar to vampires, they can then complete a quest to fully become a werewolf. As werewolves, players gain access to a skill line that includes abilities like Pounce and Roar, offering different combat and traversal benefits.
It’s important to note that players can only have one of these special abilities active at a time. This means that while a player can become both a vampire and a werewolf throughout their ESO journey, they must choose which form to actively use at any given moment. Switching between the two is possible by completing the associated quest to cure the current condition and then seeking out the alternative infection.