The Elder Scrolls Online: Neutral – Skyshard Maps
Skyshards are a collectible item, and are placed throughout the world. Skyshards are optional, and are not required to be collected, except for one in the tutorial quest. For every three Skyshards collected the player receives one skill point.
Coldharbour – Skyshards
- East of the bastion of deceit.
The collectible is in a lake, at the bottom of a waterfall close to the shore, northwest of Hollow City Wayshrine.
- Discarded from the mages’ walls.
The shard is south of Hollow City Wayshrine, close to the Mages Guildhall area of interest, next to a stone pillar.
- Seek a shattered bridge suspended.
You will find the skyshard west of Moonless Walk Wayshrine, near the northern wall of The Lightless Oubliette POI. The shard is between the wall and a tall rock.
- Unfit for court.
This skyshard is located in the Court of Contempt area, southeast of Court of Contempt Wayshrine. You’ll find it on a wrecked stone wall, in the northern part of Court of Contempt POI.
- Ejected from the Village.
The collectible is in the middle of a lake, northeast of Everfull Flagon Wayshrine. Coldharbour skyshard no. 16 is in the nearby Village of the Lost public dungeon.
- Among the vessel’s burnt cousins.
To collect this skyshard you have to go south of Everfull Flagon Wayshrine. You will find it inside a house in the western part of The Everfull Flagon settlement.
- In the Chasm’s western watchtower.
The shard is northwest of The Chasm, inside the West Portal watchtower. You need to complete “The Army of Meridia” quest, to unlock the entrance to this area.
- Not invited into the plotting wives’s home.
The collectible is located inside the temple ruins, northeast of Manor of Revelry Wayshrine. Just like for skyshard no. 7 you need to complete the main quest “The Army of Meridia”, after which you will receive the “Crossing the Chasm” quest, that will give you access to this part of the map.
- Washed to strange shores with the fleet.
To get this skyshard you have to go east of of Reaver Citadel Wayshrine, in the eastern part of The Lost Fleet area. The shard is on the water, near some coral. To get in this part of the map you have to complete the main quest “Army of Meridia”. To reach this shard you have to be on the “Between Blood and Bone” quest which you can get after completing the “A Graveyard of Ships” quest. Both quests are given by Captain One-Eye.
- Among the bones of Aba-Loria. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The skyshard is inside the Aba-Loria delve, east of the Shrouded Plains Wayshrine. You will find it in the last room of the solo dungeon.
- Enduring Forgefire’s flames. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The collectible is inside the Vault of Haman Forgefire delve, east of the nearby Everfull Flagon Wayshrine. The skyshard is in the largest cave room, in the southwestern corner. The cave is guarded by Haman Forgefire, level 47 boss.
- Seek the deepest depravity. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
You will find this shard inside The Grotto of Depravity delve, southwest of the Hollow City Wayshrine. The collectible is in the southern part of the central cave room, near a statue of Molag Bal.
- Entombed in the Orchard. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Go west of The Orchard Wayshrine, in the Mal Sorra’s Tomb delve and you will find the skyshard in the last cave room of the solo dungeon. The main quest “The Army of Meridia” needs to be completed to gain access to this part of the map.
- One of the hunters’ many pride. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The skyshard is located inside The Cave of Trophies delve, northeast of Court of Contempt Wayshrine. You will find the shard on the second cave floor, on a platform, near the cave’s boss throne.
- Where endless cries issue forth. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
To collect this skyshard you have to go east of Reaver Citadel Wayshrine, inside The Wailing Maw delve. The shard is in the northeastern cave in the middle of a frozen pond. To go to this part of the map you must complete the main quest “The Army of Meridia”.
- Behind disaster-claimed Dunmer hall. (Public Dungeon)
The last skyshard of Coldharbour is northeast of Everfull Flagon Wayshrine, inside the Village of the Lost public dungeon. Follow the dungeon’s main road and turn west at the first crossroads to reach the shard.
Craglorn – Skyshards
- Lava flows where Ayleids walked (Group Delve)
The collectible is inside the Molavar dungeon, south-southwest of Elihnir Wayshrine. The shard is very close to the entrance, although you will have to go through the entire dungeon, since it’s only accessible from one side.
- In a lair of metal spiders (Group Delve)
Go east of Spellscar Shrine, in the Rkundzelft dungeon. The skyshard is in the northern hallway, at the top of a small set of stairs.
- Among Yokuda’s dead (Group Delve)
To collect this shard you have to go inside the Ruins of Kardala dungeon, south-east of Shada’s Tear Wayshrine. The collectible is easy to spot as you will find it lying on the floor of the north-eastern dead end room.
- Where sunlight penetrates Dwarven delves (Group Delve)
North-northwest of Seeker’s Archive Wayshrine, you will find the entrance to the Rkhardarhrk dungeon. The skyshard is in the northern part of the cave, near the wall and a blossomed tree.
- Where fishmongers sell no fish (Group Delve)
This shard is located in the Haddock’s Market dungeon, east of Belkarth Wayshrine. In the central part of the dungeon you will find a bridge, which you will have to pass (you can also go underneath it) if you want to reach the skyshard.
- Where chiseled tunnels lead meet crystal caverns (Group Delve)
Head northeast of Mountain Overlook Wayshrine and enter the Chiselshriek Mine dungeon. Once inside the mine, you will find the collectible in the northeastern part of the largest cave room.
- A sea of dunes beneath the earth (Group Delve)
Southwest of Shada’s Tear Wayshrine you will find the entrance to the Buried Sands dungeon, where the shard is located. You will find it in the northernmost area of the dungeon, right next to a wall.
- Under Centurion guard (Group Delve)
The Mtharnaz dungeon, located west of Sandy Path Wayshrine is where you will find this collectible. You will spot the shard in the eastern cave room, the southeast corner.
- At the head of the class (Group Delve)
To collect this shard you need to go south-southeast of Inazzur’s Hold Wayshrine, in the Balamath dungeon. You will find it in an open area, above a vault entrance.
- In the grotto of snake-women (Group Delve)
North of Seeker’s Archive Wayshrine is the entrance to Zalgaz’s Den dungeon. The shard is in the northern area of dungeon, in the central part of the underground lake, guarded by the dungeon’s bosses.
- Beyond the pillar of hunger (Group Delve)
You will find this collectible inside the Tombs of the Na-Totambu dungeon, north of Sandy Path Wayshrine. You will be able to see the shard to your left as soon as you enter the dungeon, but to reach it you must follow the main path and cross the entire dungeon.
- Howling at the moon (Group Delve)
This skyshard is in Hircine’s Haunt dungeon, northeast of Seeker’s Archive Wayshrine. The collectible is right across the entrance at the top of a cliff. However, you can’t go straight to it, instead you have to go through the whole dungeon to get there.
- In the nesting grouds of scales and deceit. (Group Delve)
Northeast of the Dragonstar Wayshrine, in the Serpent’s Nest group delve.
- Beneath the tower on the ridge. (Group Delve)
This skyshard is East of the Valley of Scars Wayshrine, in the Ilthag’s Undertower group delve.
- Overlooking a valley of serpents beneath glimmering falls. (Group Delve)
This skyshard is South of the Trial: Ophidium Sanctum in the Loth’Na Caverns group delve.
- Amidst howling winds and restless tombs. (Group Delve)
Northeast of the Valley of Scar’s Wayshrine, in the The Howling Sepulchers group delve
- Clutched within the jaws of the stone serpent. (Group Delve)
This skyshard is West of the Dragonstar Wayshrine, in the Fearfangs Cavern group delve.
- Among the treasures of the Iron Exarch. (Group Delve)
North of the Valley of Scar’s Wayshrine, in the Exarch’s Stronghold group delve.
Cyrodiil – Skyshards
- Within sight of Mnem.
- Ascending toward prophecy and dawn.
- Helping establish a new town.
- Tooth of Jone or Jode.
- Ruined spire peering north to the Tower.
- Hears hacking to the east.
- Upon timbered fingers.
- Ruin’s crown between three castles.
- Where archers of the Eight train.
- Six-legged assassins crawl the cave.
- The Black Dagger’s prize.
- Singing straw’s song.
- Walk the Shadowed Path.
- At the end of a bumpy road.
- Where bear and ogre burrow.
- Approach the southern scroll.
- Overlooking Ni-Mohk’s falls.
- Near liquid fire flowing.
- Decorating a Nord’s manor grounds.
- Offering at the priory.
- Atop a crumbling Empire.
- Home of the goat-faced altar.
- Search near the cliffs … cliffs … cliffs …
- Where a ruin-seeking Khajiit is denied.
- Bandits’ crowning achievement.
- Amid reverberations of clattering bones.
- Vampires prowl where Elves once lived.
- In a cave of crimson treasures.
- Surrounded by frozen fungus.
- Under shroud and ground.
- Near the scroll of royalty’s secret syllable.
- Rope ladder hangs south of Ghartok.
- Keeping the crops alive.
- Cradled in a ruined temple hall.
- The Arvinas’ pride.
- Blue Road’s trees fall just down the hill.
- Where bound spirits hold vigil.
- Soft wings spin choral garb.
- Wedged well in Sedor.
- Fractured by the Bloody Hand.
- The monarch’s buried secret.
- Enjoy a good roll in the muck.
- Nurtured by amphibious host.
- Rushing water in the depths.
- Facing the Faceless.
….M. Mountain Skyshard
………Atop a Mountain.
The ESO Mountain Skyshard has its own achievement in your Journal and collecting it will give you 5 Achievement Points. The achievement “Mountain Skyshard – Find the Skyshard on top of the mountain in Cyrodiil” is listed in your Journal in the Achievements tab, under the Skyshards section.
Imperial City – Skyshards
- Atop a pile of rancid flesh.
- Cheap sets at a pit fight.
- Water-logged goods in dark, dank corners.
- From the river to the grave.
- The most eminent nobles live upstairs.
- Holy water no more.
Imperial City Sewers – Skyshards
- Darkest alchemy, bought in bulk.
- Where laundry never gets dry.
- An Aldmeri outpost, lost to crocodiles.
- Dozing in the portal-light.
- The shard is slipping down the drain.
- This cistern contains the heart of a lion.
- The deepest where the Tower grows roots.
Wrothgar – Skyshards
- Beneath the ruined aqueduct.
Beneath the aqueduct in the very southwest of the map, south of the Siege Road Wayshrine.
- West of the cliff jumper’s falls.
Next to the waterfall just southeast of the Great Bay Wayshrine.
- Smuggled away in Shipwreck Cove.
To the left of the waterfall on the west side of the map (at the water’s edge). It’s just below Old Orsinium.
- On a stonecutter’s scaffold.
On a scaffold just south of Graystone Quarry.
- In the silver mine’s, shadow.
Just northwest of Morkul Stronghold.
- Above the ancient barrow.
South of Exile’s Barrow (on the hill). It’s northwest of Trader’s Road Wayshrine.
- Lost cargo on a frozen freighter.
Just northwest of Frozen Fleet on a frozen freighter.
- Atop the frozen waterfall.
Just west of the Forlorn Watchtower, northwest of Shatul Wayshrine.
- Overlooking the ice-bound Centurion.
Just south of Nyzchaleft Falls by the pipe.
- Caught in the webs of the old city. (Public Dungeon)
Inside Old Orsinium (the very western most edge of the map that touches the water).
- Washed down river by Dwarven boilers. (Public Dungeon)
Inside Rkindaleft (the far eastern edge of the map, due east from the Shatul Wayshrine).
- Surrounded by silver. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside Argent Mine (just northeast of Trader’s Road Wayshrine).
- An unusual egg for harpies. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside Coldperch Cavern (southeast of Shatul Wayshrine).
- Pried from a necromancer’s cold, dead hands. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside Thukhozod’s Sanctum (just southwest of the Great Bay Wayshrine).
- Kept as a prize in the cold Dwarf tomb. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside Zthenganaz (just southwest of Two Rivers Wayshrine).
- In a subterranean spider oasis. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside Nikolvara’s Kennel (just northwest of Merchant’s Gate Wayshrine).
- Amidst the crumbling gargoyles. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside Watcher’s Hold (south of Siege Road Wayshrine).
Hew’s Bane – Skyshards
- The bank’s finest treasure.
On top level of the Bank of Abah’s Landing building, accessible through the chironasium.
- Near what is now Lost.
Southeast of The Lost Pavilion, in a niche with scorpions nearby.
- On the shoulder of the arch.
Southeast of Forebear’s Junction, on top of rocks, not too far off the road.
- Overlooking the home of the Deep.
On rocks overlooking Ko Estaran from the northeast.
- Necromancer’s passage to the rafters.
Inside Bahraha’s Gloom, on the upper level of the dungeon, accessible from the final room.
- Highest point in the Grotto.
Inside Shark’s Teeth Grotto: on Plank Hill, on the upper level.
Gold Coast – Skyshards
- On a lonely isle staring out across the Abecean.
From the starting point of the area (Anvil), head outside and west and cross the deep water to a small island that has the skyshard.
- Proudly displayed near the Caretaker’s home.
Follow the path north of Anvil until the northernmost area of the map, you’ll find a grave area called Knightsgrave. The skyshard is in a ledge overlooking a wide view in between Knightsgrave and crafting station “Colovian Revolt Forge Yard.”
- Nestled in the arm of the Eastern Watchtower.
Head south from Kavatch towards the Varen’s Wall Gatehouse marker. The skyshard is in a corner in a dilapidated watchtower, next to a troll.
- Pulled from the ground in a strange harvest.
South and East from Skyshard 3, in a small farm to the east of Enclave of Hourglass. The skyshard is in the harvest grounds protected by two Thunderbugs.
- Hidden away where only spelunkers will find it.
Hrota Cave: On a watery ledge in the middle-right corner of the dungeon.
- A treasure of the Gold Coast, kept in a stolen vault.
Garlas Agea: On the first room to the right of the entrance after Razum-Dar.
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.