The Elder Scrolls Online: Aldmeri Dominion Quests – Hallowed To Arenthia
Arenthia is a city in northern Reaper’s March. The city has been seized by Colovian invaders, led by General Lavinia. The majority of the city is only accessible during the two major quests here. You cannot enter the Residential District, Temple District, or Tower District before or after these quests.
#4. Hallowed To Arenthia
Zone: Reaper’s March
Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
Quest Giver: Kauzanabi-jo at the Moonlit Clearing
Prerequisite Quest: A Door Into Moonlight and Grimmer Still
Next Quest: The Colovian Occupation
Reward: Chain of the Hallowed + 63 Gold
– Quick Walkthrough –
- Talk to Kauzanabi-jo in the Moonlit Clearing.
- Pray at the Lunar Shrine, and listen to the first Mane.
- Talk to Kauzanabi-jo again.
– Detailed Walkthrough –
You acquire this quest after completing at least one, or possibly both, of the storyline objectives in the Northern Woods. If you start this quest in Fort Grimwatch, after Grim Situation and Grimmer Still, see Lunar Champions. If you start this quest in Arenthia, after foiling the Colovian Occupation and Stonefire Machinations, see The Mane Has Fallen. If you visited Rawl’kha without picking up this quest in either Grimwatch or Arenthia, see Embracing Your Destiny.
The Lunar Champions, Shazah and Khali, want to check and see if you are the Moon Hallowed. Khali in Fort Grimwatch tells you to speak to the priestess in the Moonlit Clearing, north of Senalana. She will know for sure.
The Mane Has Fallen
After saving her city, Clanmother Kazirra of Arenthia has become convinced that you are the Moon Hallowed. She directs you to speak to the Lunar Clergy at the Moonlit Clearing, where they will be able to answer your questions.
Embracing Your Destiny
The Lunar Clergy in Rawl’kha have heard of your feats at Grimwatch and Arenthia, and believe you are the Moon Hallowed. Hadam-do suggests you to speak to Kauzanabi-jo in the Moonlit Clearing.
To Moonlit Clearing
The Moonlit Clearing is northeast of Fort Grimwatch and northwest of Arenthia. When you get there, Kauzanabi-jo is praying at the shrine.
- “Bright Moons hang above us, child. What brings you all the way out here?”
- Someone told me I might be something called the Moon Hallowed?
- “If you truly wish to know, if you are prepared, pray here at the altar. Just do not be disappointed if nothing happens.”
The Mane’s Prophecy
When you pray at the Lunar Shrine, the spirit of the first Mane appears.
- “You have arrived in Reaper’s March at a critical time. The soul of the Khajiiti people, and the entire Dominion, are in crisis. Mane Akkhuz-ri is tainted by evil. He will never again be fit to lead our people. Our hope lies with these women, the Champions. One of them will be Mane. You must help one of them walk the Path… for you are the Moon Hallowed. Without a new Mane, the Khajiit will fall. The Dominion will fall. Walk well in the light of Jone and Jode and you shall succeed, Moon Hallowed.”
Speak to Kauzanabi-jo again. She recognizes you as the Moon Hallowed and gives you a reward.
Path of the Hallowed
Your next quest depends on your progress through the storyline in Reaper’s March:
- If you have completed the objectives at Fort Grimwatch, you will be given Hallowed To Arenthia.
- If you have completed the objectives in Arenthia, you will be given Hallowed To Grimwatch.
- If you have completed both Fort Grimwatch and Arenthia, you will be given Hallowed to Rawl’kha.
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.