The Elder Scrolls Online: Aldmeri Dominion – Skyshard Maps
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Maps” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-maps”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skyshard Maps” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skyshard-maps”][maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Aldmeri Dominion”][maxbutton id=”5″ text=”Daggerfall Covenant” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-daggerfall-covenant-skyshard-maps”][maxbutton id=”7″ text=”Ebonheart Pact” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-ebonheart-pact-skyshard-maps”][maxbutton id=”9″ text=”Neutral” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-neutral-skyshard-maps”]
[maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Khenarthi’s Roost” url=”#khenarthi’s_roost”][maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Auridon” url=”#auridon”][maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Grahtwood” url=”#grahtwood”][maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Greenshade” url=”#greenshade”][maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Malabal Tor” url=”#malabal_tor”][maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Reaper’s March” url=”#reaper’s_march”]
Skyshards are a collectible item, and are placed throughout the world. Skyshards are optional, and are not required to be collected, except for one in the tutorial quest. For every three Skyshards collected the player receives one skill point.
Khenarthi’s Roost – Skyshards
- Exposed to sky, surveying the strand.
Southeast of Khenarthi’s Roost Wayshrine, the skyshard is in Eagle’s Strand, at the top of a tower.
- Southern temple’s hidden jewel.
Northeast of Khenarthi’s Roost Wayshrine, the skyshard is on the eastern side of Temple of the Crescent Moons.
- Along an inlet through the moon.
West from Temple of the Dark Moon, the skyshard is on an island with palm trees.
- Abandoned before mourning.
In the western area of Temple of the Mourning Springs.
- Sighted by serpents in Mistral.
West of Mistral Wayshrine, on the large island. The skyshard is on the northwestern side of the large house.
- Surly root-chewers burrow nearby.
West of Bolga’s Hunting Camp, near a cave’s entrance.
Auridon – Skyshards
- A Landing of noble’s blood.
West of Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine, in the southern Auridon. The skyshard is on the second floor of Vulkhel Guard Manor & Treasury, on the balcony.
- Adorns Valano’s terrace.
In the southeastern part of Auridon, on the second floor of Valano Manor. Open one of the side doors to get to the balcony where the skyshard is found.
- Offered to appease riled ancestors.
In the southwestern part of Auridon, southwest of Tanzelwil Wayshrine. On a plateau, where the large stone pillars are.
- Watching the sky in a Tower of Swords.
Inside the Fighters Guild building in Skywatch, on the top floor.
- Between cursed ruin and shrine.
On the eastern side of Quendeluun Wayshrine, in central Auridon. The skyshard is between a stone wall and a rock.
- Near Meromo’s Refreshment.
Northwest of Mathiisen Wayshrine, between Meromo’s Tower and a well.
- Contemplation’s overlook.
On the top of a waterfall, west of the Isle of Contemplation.
- Up and west in the broken dawn.
Southwest from College Wayshrine, in Dawnbreak. Inside a wrecked house, at the top of the stone stairs.
- Gleaming beacon, ship-guide.
At the top of North Beacon Lighthouse. In the southern area of North Beacon compound, starts the path to the Lighthouse. Climb the stone stairs, go past the platform where NPCs are fighting, go over the wooden bridge and soon you will see the Lighthouse where the skyshard is located.
- Ancient Chamber of Golden Glow. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside the Bewan delve, concealed by a wall.
- The Heritance stakes this claim. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
In the central area of Del’s Claim delve, surrounded by rocks.
- Near the folly’s end. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
East of Mathiisen Wayshrine, inside Entila’s Folly delve. The skyshard is at the end of the dungeon on a platform.
- Held in a corner by the House of Troubles. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside Mehrunes’ Spite delve.
- Blood-drained thralls stumble past. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Northeast of Tanzelwil Wayshrine, inside the Ondil delve.
- Corpses from another age walk here. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Inside Wansalen delve. As you head to the exit after defeating the dungeon boss, you will see the skyshard to your left.
- Hidden home in the gully’s wall. (Public Dungeon)
Inside the Toothmaul Gully public dungeon. The skyshard is in the eastern part of the large, central room.
Grahtwood – Skyshards
- Granted safe haven by the mages.
In southeastern Grahtwood, the skyshard is in the Haven settlement on the eastern side of the Mages Guild house (the most northern building in Haven).
- The shrine of the south leads north.
The skyshard is north of Southpoint Wayshrine, across the road, surrounded by tall rocks.
- Cooling off on the way to the Tower.
The skyshard is on the edge of an isolated pond in northwest of Haven and northeast of Gray Mire Wayshrine.
- Where the road to the root is an isle.
The skyshard is in southeastern Elden Root settlement, on a small island close to the road.
- Atop falls that feed the temple.
The skyshard is northeast of Elden Root Temple Wayshrine, on top of a waterfall.
- Spotted from a treehouse vantage.
The skyshard is north of the Elden Root settlement, between Cormount and Elden Root Temple Wayshrines, close to the road.
- A doorway to trolls near Redfur.
The skyshard is south of Redfur Trading Post Wayshrine and settlement, on a wooden platform near the entrance of Abandoned Iron Mine.
- Among ancient words in the stones.
The skyshard is on an island, west of Falinesti Winter Wayshrine.
- Above a seasonal site of return.
You will find the skyshard southwest of Elden Root settlement, near a small camp of neutral NPCs.
- Where Covenant forces pour forth. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
North of Gray Mire Wayshrine, in the last room of Ne Salas delve.
- A scrabbling, a skittering, a scurrying. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
East of Ossuary Wayshrine, the skyshard is located inside The Scuttle Pit delve.
- Six-legged thunder invades. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
West of Elden Root settlement, inside the Burroot Kwama Mine delve, in the last room.
- Not yet dead on the vine. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The skyshard is east of Elder Root Temple Wayshrine, in the southeastern cave of Vinedeath Cave delve.
- Stolen starlight in wormy depths. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The skyshard is located inside the Wormroot Depths delve, west of Redfur Trading Post Wayshrine. You will find the skyshard in the southwest corner of the first room in the solo dungeon.
- Mined by the bandits of Mobar. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
South of Elden Root settlement, inside the Mobar Mine delve, on top of a wooden platform.
- Crocs claimed a meal in the sunder. (Public Dungeon)
Southeast of Elden Root, inside Root Sunder Ruins public dungeon. The skyshard is between a stone pillar and a wall, in the most southeastern cave room.
Greenshade – Skyshards
- Flee the labyrinth of words and stone.
South of Labyrinth Wayshrine and east of Labyrinth, the skyshard is very close to the road, behind a large tree.
- In crumbled keep where shadow creeps.
Northwest of Labyrinth Wayshrine, in the northwestern corner of Shadows Crawl keep, between the keep’s wall and a large tree.
- Breath of fresh air for Marbruk’s mages.
The skyshard is located in the nortwestern area of Marbruk, in a balcony at the second floor of the Mages Guild house.
- Find an eclectic outskirt by the sea.
West of Woodhearth Wayshrine, the skyshard is in the southwestern area of Woodhearth, at the end of a damaged stone wall.
- Where moor becomes moat.
East of Woodhearth Wayshrine and settlement, the skyshard is on an island connected with the main road by a wooden bridge.
- Stay dry where the Wooded Eye wards.
South of Serpent’s Grotto Wayshrine, the skyshard is at the edge of Rootwater Grove, hidden between rocks.
- No longer entrenched.
West of Moonhenge Wayshrine, the skyshard is close to the entrance of Barrow Trench public dungeon (on the east side of the entrance). Skyshard no. 15 is inside the dungeon.
- Unheeded by Wood Orc lookouts.
Southwest of Falinesti Wayshrine, the skyshard is at the top of a tower.
- Down in the gorge of rope bridges.
Northeast of Falinesti Wayshrine, the skyshard is located on the shore of a river.
- In Gurzag’s Supplies. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Southeast of Marbruk Wayshrine, the skyshard is inside the Gurzag’s Mine delve (in the last cave room, at the top of a platform).
- Halls ruined further by blue-skin brutes. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Southeast of Greenheart Wayshrine, the skyshard is inside the Carac Dena delve (in the northwestern corner of the last room).
- A pretender in Naril Nagaia. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
East of Woodhearth settlement, inside the Naril Nagaia delve. The skyshard is in the southwestern area of the solo dungeon, between a wall and a stone pillar.
- Under root, but hidden high. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
South of Seaside Sanctuary, inside The Underroot delve. The skyshard is at the end of the solo dungeon, on the second floor.
- Batted around in the purring lair. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Southeast of Falinesti Wayshrine, the skyshard is in the southeastern area of Harridan’s Lair delve.
- Mined up in a barrow. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
East of Moonhenge Wayshrine, the shard is located inside the Barrow Trench delve.
- Outside the Harbinger’s chamber. (Public Dungeon)
Northeast of Serpent’s Grotto Wayshrine, inside Rulanyil’s Fall public dungeon, near a semi-collapsed stone pillar.
Malabal Tor – Skyshards
- On an orbit of the storm sphere’s home.
Norhtwest of Ilayas Ruins Wayshrine and southwest of the Warrior Stone. The skyshard is near the path that goes up to the Warrior Stone.
- The best view of Fuller’s Break.
North of Ilaya’s Ruins, on the edge of the cliff.
- Unnoticed by a melancholy Elf.
The skyshard is southwest of Dra’Bul Wayshrine, on the left side of the road as you go west from the Wayshrine, next to some tree roots.
- Near the river, disentangled.
The skyshard is southwest of Vulkwasten Wayshrine, on the rivershore.
- Seek seaward cliffs by the brewery town.
North of Vulkwasten Wayshrine, the skyshard is on a cliff right next to a large tree.
- Fell from a bridge fleeing Abamath.
Go west of Bloodtoil Wayshrine and you will find the skyshard below the bridge that leads to the Tanglehaven settlement.
- Search every nook to lift the Vale.
The skyshard is located southeast of Valeguard Wayshrine, in the middle of Valenguard, surrounded by tall rocks.
- Eyed from a islet in the river.
Southwest of Wilding Run Wayshrine, right across the river.
- Follow the sound of the wilding waves.
Northwest of Wilding Run Wayshrine, near the cliff’s edge, next to a big tree.
- Withered within the vine. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The skyshard is west of Wilding Run Wayshrine, in the first large room of the Black Vine Ruins delve.
- Dropped off when he still lived. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The skyshard is inside Dead Man’s Drop delve, on the first pathway to the left.
- Property of parasites. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The skyshard is located inside the Hoarvor Pit delve, in the first large room, southeast corner.
- Fungus dwellers dig, far from home. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
West of Valeguard Wayshrine, the skyshard is inside the Roots of Silvenar delve.
- Part of Arrai’s spectral dominion. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The skyshard is southwest of Abamath Wayshrine inside Shael Ruins delve, in the northwest corner of the first big room.
- Haunted by heretics. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
South of Dra’Bul wayshrine, the skyshard is located inside Tomb of Apostates delve, in the southeast cave room.
- Held by red-handed bandits. (Public Dungeon)
The skyshard is located north of Ilayas Ruins Wayshrine, in the eastern area of the Crimson Cove public dungeon.
Reaper’s March – Skyshards
- East from the solemn eye’s shrine.
This skyshard is east of Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine, close to the main road.
- Where temple became tree-house.
You will find the skyshard southeast of Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine, near a temple in the Greenhill settlement.
- In a smoldering shell.
The shard is located north of Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine, in the Old Town Cavern crating camp.
- Overlooking the site of the fall.
Go west of Rawl’kha Wayshrine and settlement and you will find the shard near a camp, on higher ground.
- Camped on the way to Claw’s Strike.
The collectible is east of the Crescent River Camp and southwest of Rawl’kha Wayshrine. You will find the shard next to a bridge in a small camp.
- Hidden by a less subtle blade.
The shard is southwest of Rawl’kha Wayshrine, near the Ayleid Ruins, at the top of a cliff.
- Dune’s arcane beacon.
This skyshard is located east of Dune Wayshrine in the Dune settlement. You will find it on the second floor balcony of the Mages Guild building, but you can only gain access once you complete the “The fires of Dune” quest.
This is part of a long quest chain that starts with the quest “The Dark Mane”. It leads you to Reaper’s March and you get it in Malabal Tor after completing the “Restore the Silvenar” quest.
- Mara’s devout frets in view.
The shard is very close of Fort Sphinxmoth Wayshrine (to the north), close to the path that goes to Fort Sphinxmoth, right next to a ruined stone wall.
- Within earshot of the cheering crowd.
The collectible is located northwest of Sren-ja Wayshrine, in the northern part of Thizzrini Arena, between some rocks and a stone wall.
- Growling, beastly gladiators prowl. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Go south of Arenthia Wayshrine, in the Kuna’s Delve solo dungeon. You will find the shard in the first large cave room.
- Treasure of the bard’s tomb. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
For this skyshard you need to go inside the Thibaut’s Cairn delve, east of Vinedusk Wayshrine. The collectible is in the first dungeon room.
- Awash in tears underground. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
This collectible is inside the Weeping Wind Cave delve, east of Willowgrove Wayshrine. The shard is in water close to some rocks, in the first cave room.
- Outlaws strike skooma deals here. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
Go south of Vinedusk Wayshrine, in the Claw’s Strike delve to acquire the collectible. The shard is in the south-eastern corner of the first room.
- The folly is in passing through quickly. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
This skyshard is north of Fort Sphinxmoth Wayshrine, inside the Fardir’s Folly delve. You will find it in the northwestern corner of the first platform next to the first set of stairs.
- Moon’s light reveals its secret. (Delve – Solo Dungeon)
The collectible is southwest of the Dune Wayshrine, in the southeastern cave room of Jode’s Light delve.
- Far beneath a foul manor. (Public Dungeon)
The shard is inside The Vile Manse public dungeon, northwest of Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine. You need to get into the second underground area, where the skyshard is, by jumping into the gap located in the first underground area. The quest “The Waking Dreamer” which you can find on the second floor of the mansion will take you to the point where you can go inside the second underground cave room, where the shard is located.