The Elder Scrolls Online: Bananas
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Bananas are an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a fruit-type ingredient, all standard recipes using bananas will have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect. Bananas may be found in containers or on tables throughout Tamriel. Or they may be purchased from Grocers for 150 . They can also be found from Monkeys.
- Level 1: Banana Surprise – Bananas
- Level 10: Banana Millet Muffin – Bananas, Millet
- Level 25: Green Bananas with Garlic – Bananas, Garlic
- Level 30: Stormhold Baked Bananas – Bananas, Cheese
- Level 35: Clan Mother’s Banana Pilaf – Bananas, Saltrice
- Level 45: Mistral Banana Bread – Bananas, Flour
- Level 100: Bananas in Moon-Sugar Syrup – Bananas, Seasoning
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and add an Increase Maximum Health effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Monkeypig Cutlets – Bananas, White Meat
- Level 20: Yellow Oxen Loaf – Bananas, Red Meat, Millet
- Level 25: Baked Sole with Bananas – Bananas, Fish, Flour
- Level 40: Chicken-and-Banana Fried Rice – Bananas, Poultry, Saltrice
- Level 50: Khajiiti Sweet-Stuffed Duck – Bananas, Poultry, Cheese
- Level 150: Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash – Bananas, Small Game, Seasoning
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Stamina effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Sweet Potatoes – Bananas, Potato
- Level 30: Sun’s Height Pudding – Bananas, Beets, Garlic
- Level 35: Blackwood Stuffed Banana Leaves – Bananas, Greens, Millet
- Level 45: Savory Banana Cornbread – Bananas, Corn, Garlic
- Level 10: Eidar Banana-Radish Vichyssoise – Bananas, Radish, Cheese
- Level 100: Sweetroll – Bananas, Corn, Seasoning
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 20: Corinthe Corn Beef – Bananas, Red Meat, Corn, Frost Mirriam
- Level 35: Summerset Rainbow Pie – Bananas, Small Game, Beets, Frost Mirriam
- Level 40: Stirk Pork-and-Beets – Bananas, White Meat, Beets, Frost Mirriam
- Level 10: Braised Sweetmeats – Bananas, Red Meat, Radish, Frost Mirriam
- Level 150: Jugged Rabbit in Preserves – Bananas, Small Game, Carrots, Frost Mirriam
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.