The Elder Scrolls Online: Beets
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Beets are an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a vegetable-type ingredient, all standard recipes using beets will have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect. Beets may be found in containers, on tables, or hanging near cooking areas throughout Tamriel. Or they may be purchased from Grocers for 150 .
- Level 5: Borscht – Beets
- Level 15: Spicy Beet Salad – Beets, Seasoning
- Level 20: Alik’r Beets with Goat Cheese – Beets, Cheese
- Level 25: Rihad Beet and Garlic Salad – Beets, Garlic
- Level 35: Roasted Beet and Millet Salad – Beets, Millet
- Level 100: The Secret Chef’s Beet Crostata – Beets, Flour
- Level 150: Bravil’s Best Beet Risotto – Beets, Saltrice
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Health effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Beet-Glazed Pork – Beets, White Meat
- Level 20: Beef and Beets Pasty – Beets, Red Meat, Millet
- Level 35: Narsis Bantam Guar Hash – Beets, Poultry, Saltrice
- Level 10: Goblin-Style Grilled Rat – Beets, Small Game, Seasoning
- Level 50: Wild-Boar-and-Beets – Beets, White Meat, Seasoning
- Level 100: Silverside Perch Pudding – Beets, Fish, Millet
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Tomato Borscht – Beets, Tomato
- Level 25: Hearthfire Vegetable Salad – Beets, Pumpkin, Saltrice
- Level 30: Sun’s Height Pudding – Beets, Bananas, Garlic
- Level 40: Spinner’s Taboo Salad – Beets, Melon, Saltrice
- Level 45: Sun-Dried Caravan Provisions – Beets, Apples, Seasoning
- Level 150: Late Hearthfire Vegetable Tart – Beets, Pumpkin, Flour
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 25: Sweet Skeever Gumbo – Beets, Small Game, Apples, Frost Mirriam
- Level 35: Summerset Rainbow Pie – Beets, Small Game, Bananas, Frost Mirriam
- Level 40: Stirk Pork-and-Beets – Beets, White Meat, Bananas, Frost Mirriam
- Level 10: Goatherd’s Pie – Beets, Game, Melon, Frost Mirriam
- Level 10: Planked Abecean Longfin – Beets, Fish, Apples, Frost Mirriam
- Level 150: Capon Tomato-Beet Casserole – Beets, Poultry, Tomato, Frost Mirriam
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.