The Elder Scrolls Online: Cadwell’s Almanac – The Den of Lorkhaj
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Quests” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-quests”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skill Point Quests” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skill-point-quests”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Quests by Type” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-quests-by-type”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Storyline Quests” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-storyline-quests”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Main Quest” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-main-quest”][maxbutton id=”9″ text=”Cadwell’s Almanac” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-cadwells-almanac”][maxbutton id=”9″ text=”Cadwell’s Silver” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-storyline-skill-point-quests-cadwells-silver”][maxbutton id=”9″ text=”Cadwell’s Gold” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-storyline-skill-point-quests-cadwells-gold”][maxbutton id=”3″ text=”Aldmeri Dominion” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-aldmeri-dominion-quests”][maxbutton id=”3″ text=”Reaper’s March” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-quests-by-location-reapers-march”]
Two Moons Path Quests
[maxbutton id=”3″ text=”The Moonlit Path” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-cadwells-almanac-the-moonlit-path”][maxbutton id=”4″ text=”The Den of Lorkhaj” url=”#the_den_of_lorkhaj”]
Two Moons Path is an ancient Khajiiti Temple in the eastern section of Dune, in Reaper’s March.
#14. The Den of Lorkhaj
Zone: Reaper’s March
Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
Objective: Two Moons Path — Walk the Two Moons Path with the Lunar Champion.
Quest Giver: Shazah or Khali
Location(s): The Demi-Plane of Jode, Den of Lorkhaj, Dune
Previous Quest: The Moonlit Path
Next Quest: Messages Across Tamriel
Reward: Fire of Shazah’s Wisdom of Soulshine + 274 Gold + Skill Point
– Quick Walkthrough –
- Follow the projection.
- Talk to the Lunar Champion.
- Enter the portal.
- Defeat the Dark Mane and Javad Tharn.
- Talk to the Lunar Champion in Dune.
- Observe the Ascension ceremony.
- Talk to the new Mane.
– Detailed Walkthrough –
- “This is it, Hallowed. We stand on the threshold of our final challenge. The end of the Path.”
Whom you talk to depends on whom you choose to help in previous quests. However, the rewards and dialogue are very similar.
Talk to Shazah in the Demi-Plane of Jode. You’ve helped the Champion walk the Paths of Jode and Jone, but there is a third path—the Dark Moon, the Path of Lorkhaj. However, as you two speculate about what lies ahead on the Path of Lorkhaj, a sound distracts Shazah.
It is a projection, running southeast across the bridge. Follow it to the portal, then talk to the Lunar Champion again.
Shazah says it was a projection of Khali. She needs a bit more convincing that she is ready to be the Mane, but with your help, she is able to take the last step. Enter the portal to the Den of Lorkhaj.
The Den of Lorkhaj
Follow the Lunar Champion down the stairs.
- “Shazah, I’ve missed you. You left me alone, in the dark.”
“Khali? Is that you? You’re alive? You’re safe?”
“Of course, I’m alive. Safe and sound.”
“Your sister is safe. Her soul has been purified by darkness. Come, join her…Here is your sister, freed. Your sister, my new Dark Mane.”
Khali now attacks you and Shazah. After you fight her for a little bit, Javad Tharn, the voice who claimed to corrupt her, sounds frustrated and appears to “take care of you” himself.
During the battle, Javad Tharn calls upon Khali to aid him. Hopefully, you will be able to do enough damage to Tharn that you can focus on him, then defeat the Dark Mane.
Rid-Thar-ri’Datta appears after you have defeated the Dark Mane.
- Rid-Thar: “Your sister is at peace. Together, you and she have walked the Two Moons Path to its end.”
- Shazah: “No. I…I had to let you go once already. I’m not ready to lose you again.”
- Rid-Thar: “She has traveled beyond the path.”
- Shazah: “How can I trust anything you say? The path has shown me terrors, lies, failure…”
- Khali: “Shazah! Don’t cry. Rid-Thar can’t hurt me now. I’m at peace.”
- Shazah: “Please! Don’t leave me!”
- Khali: Goodbye, my sister. May you lead the Khajiit with wisdom and strength.”
- Rid-Thar: “Hallowed, Champion. Your journey is complete. Return now to Dune and begin to walk the next path.”
The Mane’s Ascension
Return to Dune through the portal, and talk to the Lunar Champion. Her ascension ceremony begins.
- Rid-Thar: “Champion. It is time. You are at the end of your path. As the Lunar Champion, you have proven yourself time and time again. But do you truly understand what it means to be the Mane?”
- Khajiit: “Yes, I’ve walked the Path and know what lies ahead and honor those left behind.”
- Rid-Thar: “You’ve begun the Path and know what lies ahead of our people. Are you prepared to lead your people?”
- Khajiit: “Yes. I accept this role in service of kit and kin.”
- Rid-Thar: “Then wear this, as leader of our people, and rise, Mane of our people.”
Talk to the new Mane. She thanks you for your bravery in Reaper’s March—you saved the Jewel of Elsweyr. The Khajiit will never forget you. The reward is the same whether you chose to aid Khali or Shazah.
- Messages Across Tamriel is only given to Dominion players. For Covenant or Pact players, this quest marks the end of Cadwell’s Almanac for the Aldmeri Dominion. Assuming no required quests () have been skipped, the related quest should now instruct you to return to The Harborage.
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.