The Elder Scrolls Online: Carrots
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Carrots are an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a vegetable-type ingredient, all recipes using carrots will have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect. Carrots may be found in containers or on tables throughout Tamriel. Or they can be purchased from Grocers for 150 .
- Level 1: Carrot Soup – Carrots
- Level 10: Carrot Cheesecake – Carrots, Cheese
- Level 20: Nibenese Garlic Carrots – Carrots, Garlic
- Level 30: Jerall View Inn Carrot Cake – Carrots, Flour
- Level 10: Baby Carrots in Moon-Sugar Glaze – Carrots, Seasoning
- Level 50: Pickled Carrot Slurry – Carrots, Saltrice
- Level 150: Tenmar Millet-Carrot Couscous – Carrots, Millet
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Health effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Beef Stew – Carrots, Red Meat
- Level 25: Falkreath Meat Loaf – Carrots, Game, Cheese
- Level 30: Shornhelm Ox-Tail Soup – Carrots, Red Meat, Millet
- Level 45: Craglorn Skavenger Stew – Carrots, Small Game, Millet
- Level 50: Grandmam’s Roast Rabbit – Carrots, Small Game, Saltrice
- Level 100: Kwama Egg Omelet – Carrots, Poultry, Cheese
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Last Seed Salad – Carrots, Apples
- Level 20: Hearty Sun’s Dusk Soup – Carrots, Tomato, Garlic
- Level 35: Creamcheese Frosted Gorapple Cake – Carrots, Apples, Cheese
- Level 40: Ashlander Ochre Mash – Carrots, Pumpkin, Seasoning
- Level 10: Savory Mid Year Preserves – Carrots, Melon, Garlic
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 35: Vvardenfell Cliff Racer Ragout – Carrots, Poultry, Tomato, Frost Mirriam
- Level 10: Slow-Simmered Rabbit Goulash – Carrots, Small Game, Tomato, Frost Mirriam
- Level 50: Salmon Steak Supreme – Carrots, Fish, Apples, Frost Mirriam
- Level 100: The Emperor’s Venison Fricassee – Carrots, Game, Melon, Frost Mirriam
- Level 150: Jugged Rabbit in Preserves – Carrots, Small Game, Bananas, Frost Mirriam
- Level 150: Withered Tree Inn Venison Pot Roast – Carrots, Game, Apples, Frost Mirriam
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.