The Elder Scrolls Online: Cheese
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Cheese is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a medium-type ingredient, it is used in a wide variety of foods. All but the most basic recipes and Gourmet recipes will use a medium of some type. Cheese may be found in containers or on tables throughout Tamriel.
Meat Dishes have an Increase Maximum Health effect.
- Level 20: Whiterun Cheese-Baked Trout – Cheese, Fish
- Level 25: Cheese Pork Schnitzel – Cheese, White Meat
- Level 35: Crispy Cheddar Chicken – Cheese, Poultry
- Level 40: Rabbit Haunch with Cheese Grits – Cheese, Small Game
- Level 45: Solstheim Elk and Scuttle – Cheese, Game
- Level 100: The Skald-King’s Patty Melt – Cheese, Red Meat
Fruit Dishes have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect.
- Level 10: Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cheese, Pumpkin
- Level 30: Stormhold Baked Bananas – Cheese, Bananas
- Level 45: Melon-Chevre Salad – Cheese, Melon
- Level 10: Ordinator’s Beetle-Cheese Soup – Cheese, Tomato
- Level 50: Fresh Apples and Eidar Cheese – Cheese, Apples
- Level 150: Firsthold Fruit and Cheese Plate – Cheese, Jazbay Grapes
Vegetable Dishes have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect.
- Level 10: Carrot Cheesecake – Cheese, Carrots
- Level 15: Port Hunding Cheese Fries – Cheese, Potato
- Level 20: Alik’r Beets with Goat Cheese – Cheese, Beets
- Level 25: Eidar Radish Salad – Cheese, Radish
- Level 40: Cheesemonger’s Salad – Cheese, Greens
- Level 100: Taneth Chili Cheese Corn – Cheese, Corn
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and increase both Health and Magicka maximums.
- Level 30: Parmesan Eels in Watermelon – Cheese, Fish, Melon
- Level 45: Elsweyr Fondue – Cheese, Red Meat, Melon
- Level 10: Seared Slaughterfish with Mammoth Cheese – Cheese, Fish, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 50: Khajiiti Sweet-Stuffed Duck – Cheese, Poultry, Bananas
- Level 150: Melon-Baked Parmesan Pork – Cheese, White Meat, Melon
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and increase both Health and Stamina maximums.
- Level 20: Stuffed Venison Haunch – Cheese, Game, Greens
- Level 25: Falkreath Meat Loaf – Cheese, Game, Carrots
- Level 40: Necrom Beetle-Cheese Poutine – Cheese, Game, Potato
- Level 100: Kwama Egg Omelet – Cheese, Poultry, Carrots
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and increase both Magicka and Stamina maximums.
- Level 30: Apple-Eidar Cheese Salad – Cheese, Apples, Greens
- Level 35: Creamcheese Frosted Gorapple Cake – Cheese, Apples, Carrots
- Level 45: Drunken Goat Cheese with Radishes – Cheese, Jazbay Grapes, Radish
- Level 10: Eidar Banana-Radish Vichyssoise – Cheese, Bananas, Radish
- Level 50: Every-Morndas Casserole – Cheese, Melon, Potato
- Level 150: Chevre-Radish Salad with Pumpkin Seeds – Cheese, Pumpkin, Radish
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.