The Elder Scrolls Online: Coffee
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Coffee is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Drinks. As a tonic-type ingredient, all recipes using coffee will have an Increase Stamina Recovery effect. Coffee may be found in containers throughout Tamriel.
- Level 5: Black Coffee – Coffee
- Level 15: Kelp Kaveh – Coffee, Seaweed
- Level 20: Taneth Coffee – Coffee, Honey
- Level 25: Busy Bee Brew – Coffee, Metheglin
- Level 35: Rihad Qishr – Coffee, Ginger
- Level 100: Nocturnal’s Everblack Coffee – Coffee, Isinglass
- Level 150: Old Hegathe Lemon Kaveh – Coffee, Lemon
Tinctures involve Alcohol and Tonic, and add an Increase Health Recovery effect to the drink.
- Level 10: Kaveh Stout – Coffee, Rye
- Level 20: Elinhir Qishr – Coffee, Yeast, Ginger
- Level 35: Vigilance Gold Ale – Coffee, Wheat, Lemon
- Level 10: Kvatch Watch Grenache – Coffee, Surilie Grapes, Seaweed
- Level 50: Crow’s Nest Rye – Coffee, Rye, Seaweed
- Level 100: Stendarr’s Vigilance Ginger Ale – Coffee, Barley, Ginger
Cordial Teas involve Tea and Tonic, and add an Increase Magicka Recovery effect to the drink.
- Level 15: Bitter Kaveh – Coffee, Bittergreen
- Level 25: Cornerclub Kaveh – Coffee, Comberry, Lemon
- Level 30: Mintmead Kaveh – Coffee, Mint, Metheglin
- Level 40: Serene Awareness – Coffee, Lotus, Lemon
- Level 45: Centurion’s Friend Kaveh – Coffee, Jasmine, Seaweed
- Level 150: Cloudrest Clarified Coffee – Coffee, Comberry, Isinglass
Distillate Beverages involve Alcohol, Tea, and Tonic, and increases all three attributes’ recovery.
- Level 25: Red Queen’s Eye-Opener – Coffee, Surilie Grapes, Jasmine, Bervez Juice
- Level 40: Hopscotch – Coffee, Rye, Mint, Bervez Juice
- Level 45: Rude Awakening – Coffee, Rice, Rose, Bervez Juice
- Level 10: Cardiac Arrest – Coffee, Rice, Lotus, Bervez Juice
- Level 10: Qhalua Liqueur – Coffee, Barley, Jasmine, Bervez Juice
- Level 150: Senche-Tiger Single Malt – Coffee, Wheat, Bittergreen, Bervez Juice
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.