The Elder Scrolls Online: Corn
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Corn is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a vegetable-type ingredient, all standard recipes using corn will have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect. Corn may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, most easily in Corn Baskets. Or it may be purchased from Grocers for 150 .
- Level 1: Roast Corn – Corn
- Level 30: Chorrol Corn on the Cob – Corn, Seasoning
- Level 40: Cyrodilic Cornbread – Corn, Flour
- Level 45: Savory Thorn Cornbread – Corn, Saltrice
- Level 10: West Weald Corn Chowder – Corn, Millet
- Level 100: Taneth Chili Cheese Corn – Corn, Cheese
- Level 150: Hearty Garlic Corn Chowder – Corn, Garlic
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Health effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Stuffed Capon – Corn, Poultry
- Level 30: Rabbit Corn Chowder – Corn, Small Game, Saltrice
- Level 35: Mudcrab Corn Fritters – Corn, Fish, Garlic
- Level 40: Psijic Order Pigs-in-a-Blanket – Corn, White Meat, Millet
- Level 10: Grilled Camel On Cornbread – Corn, Game, Millet
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Pumpkin Corn Fritters – Corn, Pumpkin
- Level 20: Hearthfire Harvest Pilaf – Corn, Apples, Saltrice
- Level 25: Elsweyr Corn Fritters – Corn, Jazbay Grapes, Flour
- Level 45: Savory Banana Cornbread – Corn, Bananas, Garlic
- Level 50: Late-Summer Corn Slaw – Corn, Pumpkin, Millet
- Level 100: Sweetroll – Corn, Bananas, Seasoning
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 20: Corinthe Corn Beef – Corn, Red Meat, Bananas, Frost Mirriam
- Level 35: Dawnstar Sun’s Dusk Chowder – Corn, Red Meat, Pumpkin, Frost Mirriam
- Level 40: Horker Loaf – Corn, Red Meat, Melon, Frost Mirriam
- Level 45: Direnni Hundred-Year Rabbit Bisque – Corn, Small Game, Jazbay Grapes, Frost Mirriam
- Level 50: Hircine’s Meat Loaf – Corn, Game, Apples, Frost Mirriam
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.