The Elder Scrolls Online: Flour
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Flour is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a medium-type ingredient, it is used in a wide variety of foods. All but the most basic recipes and Gourmet recipes will use a medium of some type. Flour may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, most easily in Flour Sacks.
Meat Dishes have an Increase Maximum Health effect.
- Level 10: Rabbit Pasty – Flour, Small Game
- Level 15: Pan-Fried Trout – Flour, Fish
- Level 20: Venison Pasty – Flour, Game
- Level 40: Mammoth Snout Pie – Flour, Red Meat
- Level 50: Kwama Egg Quiche – Flour, Poultry
- Level 100: Orcish Bratwurst on Bun – Flour, Red Meat
Fruit Dishes have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect.
- Level 25: Cantaloupe Bread – Flour, Melon
- Level 35: Apple Cobbler Supreme – Flour, Apples
- Level 35: Rimmen Raisin Cookies – Flour, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 45: Mistral Banana Bread – Flour, Bananas
- Level 10: Hag Fen Pumpkin Pie – Flour, Pumpkin
- Level 50: Combwort Flatbread – Flour, Tomato
Vegetable Dishes have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect.
- Level 15: Balmora Cabbage Biscuits – Flour, Greens
- Level 30: Jerall View Inn Carrot Cake – Flour, Carrots
- Level 35: Indoril Radish Tartlets – Flour, Radish
- Level 40: Cyrodilic Cornbread – Flour, Corn
- Level 45: Vvardenfell Ash Yam Loaf – Flour, Potato
- Level 100: The Secret Chef’s Beet Crostata – Flour, Beets
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and increase both Health and Magicka maximums.
- Level 20: Peacock Pie – Flour, Poultry, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 25: Baked Sole With Bananas – Flour, Fish, Bananas
- Level 30: Redguard Venison Pie – Flour, Game, Tomato
- Level 10: Colovian Beef Noodle Soup – Flour, Red Meat, Tomato
- Level 50: Cloudy Dregs Inn Bouillabaisse – Flour, Fish, Tomato
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and increase both Health and Stamina maximums.
- Level 20: Rabbit Gnocchi Ragu – Flour, Small Game, Potato
- Level 40: Rumare Slaughterfish Pie – Flour, Fish, Greens
- Level 45: Ash-Hopper Dumplings on Scathecraw – Flour, Poultry, Greens
- Level 100: Breton Bubble-and-Squeak – Flour, Game, Greens
- Level 150: Sticky Pork and Radish Noodles – Flour, White Meat, Radish
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and increase both Magicka and Stamina maximums.
- Level 25: Elsweyr Corn Fritters – Flour, Jazbay Grapes, Corn
- Level 30: Sweet Dune Gnocchi – Flour, Jazbay Grapes, Potato
- Level 35: Forge-Wife’s Spudmelon Pie – Flour, Melon, Potato
- Level 100: Khajiiti Apple Spanakopita – Flour, Apples, Greens
- Level 150: Late Hearthfire Vegetable Tart – Flour, Pumpkin, Beets
- Level 1: Alcaire Festival Sword-Pie – Flour, Red Meat, Seasoning
- Level 1: Princess’ Delight – Flour, Apples, Butterfly Wing
- Level 1: Rajhin’s Sugar Claws – Flour, Honey, Corn
- Level 1: Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer – Flour, Pumpkin, Potato, Small Game
- Level 1: Jagga-Drenched "Mud Ball" – Flour, Coffee, Seasoning, Cheese
- Level 1: Lava Foot Soup-and-Saltrice – Flour, Saltrice, Potato, Scrib Jelly
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.