The Elder Scrolls Online: Garlic
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Garlic is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a medium-type ingredient, it is used in a wide variety of foods. All but the most basic recipes and Gourmet recipes will use a medium of some type. Garlic may be found in containers or hanging in camps or near cooking areas throughout Tamriel.
Meat Dishes have an Increase Maximum Health effect.
- Level 15: Stir-Fried Garlic Beef – Garlic, Red Meat
- Level 30: Hare in Garlic Sauce – Garlic, Small Game
- Level 35: Camlorn Pork Sausage – Garlic, White Meat
- Level 40: Stros M’Kai Grilled Seagull – Garlic, Poultry
- Level 150: Garlic-and-Pepper Venison Steak – Garlic, Game
- Level 150: Lilmoth Garlic Hagfish – Garlic, Fish
Fruit Dishes have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect.
- Level 10: Bravil Melon Salad – Garlic, Melon
- Level 20: Garlic Pumpkin Seeds – Garlic, Pumpkin
- Level 25: Green Bananas with Garlic – Garlic, Bananas
- Level 10: Orcrest Garlic Apple Jelly – Garlic, Apples
- Level 100: Garlic Guar Stuffed Grape Leaves – Garlic, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 150: Tomato Garlic Chutney – Garlic, Tomato
Vegetable Dishes have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect.
- Level 10: Gilane Garlicky Greens – Garlic, Greens
- Level 20: Nibenese Garlic Carrots – Garlic, Carrots
- Level 25: Rihad Beet and Garlic Salad – Garlic, Beets
- Level 30: Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Garlic, Potato
- Level 50: Garlic Radishes A La Kvatch – Garlic, Radish
- Level 150: Hearty Garlic Corn Chowder – Garlic, Corn
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and increase both Health and Magicka maximums.
- Level 35: Aunt Alessia’s Pork Chops – Garlic, White Meat, Tomato
- Level 40: Mother Mara’s Savory Rabbit Stew – Garlic, Small Game, Tomato
- Level 10: Ashlander Nix-Hound Chili – Garlic, White Meat, Pumpkin
- Level 100: Coldharbour Daedrat Snacks – Garlic, Small Game, Apples
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and increase both Health and Stamina maximums.
- Level 35: Mudcrab Corn Fritters – Garlic, Fish, Corn
- Level 50: Hammerfell Antelope Stew – Garlic, Game, Radish
- Level 150: Garlic Cod With Potato Crust – Garlic, Fish, Potato
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and increase both Magicka and Stamina maximums.
- Level 20: Hearty Sun’s Dusk Soup – Garlic, Tomato, Carrots
- Level 25: Apple Mashed Potatoes – Garlic, Apples, Potato
- Level 30: Sun’s Height Pudding – Garlic, Bananas, Beets
- Level 40: Orcish No-Rhubarb Salad – Garlic, Apples, Radish
- Level 45: Savory Banana Cornbread – Garlic, Bananas, Corn
- Level 10: Savory Mid Year Preserves – Garlic, Melon, Carrots
- Level 50: Savory-Sweet Fried Kale – Garlic, Jazbay Grapes, Greens
- Level 100: Arenthia’s Empty Tankard Frittata – Garlic, Tomato, Potato
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.