The Elder Scrolls Online: Ginseng
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Ginseng is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Drinks. As a tonic-type ingredient, all recipes using ginseng will have an Increase Stamina Recovery effect. Ginseng may be found in containers throughout Tamriel.
- Level 5: Ginseng Tonic – Ginseng
- Level 10: Yellow Goblin Tonic – Ginseng, Lemon
- Level 25: Ginseng Sling – Ginseng, Honey
- Level 35: Crystal Clarity – Ginseng, Isinglass
- Level 40: Infernal Infusion – Ginseng, Ginger
- Level 45: Dreugh Spit – Ginseng, Seaweed
- Level 50: Wamasu Spew – Ginseng, Metheglin
Tinctures involve Alcohol and Tonic, and add an Increase Health Recovery effect to the drink.
- Level 10: Timber Mammoth Ale – Ginseng, Barley
- Level 25: Drowned Sailor Ale – Ginseng, Yeast, Seaweed
- Level 30: Vvardenfell Flin – Ginseng, Rye, Seaweed
- Level 35: Pyandonea Merlot – Ginseng, Surilie Grapes, Seaweed
- Level 50: Necrom Nights Mazte – Ginseng, Rice, Metheglin
- Level 150: Wide-Eye Double Rye – Ginseng, Rye, Isinglass
Cordial Teas involve Tea and Tonic, and add an Increase Magicka Recovery effect to the drink.
- Level 15: Tsaesci Tea – Ginseng, Lotus
- Level 20: Pondwater Tea – Ginseng, Lotus, Seaweed
- Level 40: Chthonic Tonic – Ginseng, Jasmine, Metheglin
- Level 45: Strapping Lad Tonic – Ginseng, Rose, Honey
- Level 10: First Kiss Tea – Ginseng, Mint, Honey
- Level 100: Balfiera Herbal Tonic – Ginseng, Comberry, Lemon
- Level 150: Honest Lassie Honey Tea – Ginseng, Comberry, Honey
Distillate Beverages involve Alcohol, Tea, and Tonic, and increases all three attributes’ recovery.
- Level 45: Fifth Legion Porter – Ginseng, Wheat, Rose, Bervez Juice
- Level 10: Animate-the-Dead – Ginseng, Yeast, Mint, Bervez Juice
- Level 50: High Rock Rose and Rye – Ginseng, Rye, Rose, Bervez Juice
- Level 100: Tears of Joy – Ginseng, Yeast, Bittergreen, Bervez Juice
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.