The Elder Scrolls Online: Greens
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Greens are an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a vegetable-type ingredient, all recipes using greens will have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect. Greens may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, most easily in Greens Baskets. Or they can be purchased from Grocers for 150 .
- Level 5: Green Salad – Greens
- Level 10: Gilane Garlicky Greens – Greens, Garlic
- Level 15: Balmora Cabbage Biscuits – Greens, Flour
- Level 20: Battaglir Chowder – Greens, Millet
- Level 40: Cheesemonger’s Salad – Greens, Cheese
- Level 10: Velothi Cabbage Soup – Greens, Saltrice
- Level 50: Skingrad Cabbage Soup – Greens, Seasoning
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Health effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Rabbit Loin with Bitter Greens – Greens, Small Game
- Level 20: Stuffed Venison Haunch – Greens, Game, Cheese
- Level 25: Highland Rabbit Stew – Greens, Small Game, Millet
- Level 40: Rumare Slaughterfish Pie – Greens, Fish, Flour
- Level 45: Ash-Hopper Dumplings on Scathecraw – Greens, Poultry, FlourPoultry
- Level 100: Breton Bubble-and-Squeak – Greens, Game, Flour
- Level 150: Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables – Greens, Small Game, Seasoning
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Mid Year Green Salad – Greens, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 30: Apple-Eidar Cheese Salad – Greens, Apples, Cheese
- Level 35: Blackwood Stuffed Banana Leaves – Greens, Bananas, Millet
- Level 10: Khajiiti Apple Spanakopita – Greens, Apples, Flour
- Level 50: Savory-Sweet Fried Kale – Greens, Jazbay Grapes, Garlic
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 30: Riekling Suckling Bristleback – Greens, White Meat, Pumpkin, Frost Mirriam
- Level 35: Nibenese Fricasseed Fawn – Greens, Game, Apples, Frost Mirriam
- Level 40: Twenty-Four-Raven Pie – Greens, Poultry, Jazbay Grapes, Frost Mirriam
- Level 45: Parrot-and-Pumpkin Salad – Greens, Poultry, Pumpkin, Frost Mirriam
- Level 150: Longfin Pasty with Melon Sauce – Greens, Fish, Melon, Frost Mirriam
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.