The Elder Scrolls Online: Guild Skills
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”2″ text=”Guild” url=”#guild_skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Dark Brotherhood” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-guild-skills-dark-brotherhood”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Fighters Guild” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-guild-skills-fighters-guild”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Mages Guild” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-guild-skills-mages-guild”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Psijic Order” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-guild-skills-psijic-order”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Thieves Guild” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-guild-skills-thieves-guild”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Undaunted” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-guild-skills-undaunted”]
There are a number of lesser factions and Guilds that a player can join, which are neutral among the three alliances and have bases in each of them.
- Dark Brotherhood — A guild made up of assassins and murderers, serving Sithis and the Night Mother.
- Fighters Guild — A mercenary force that performs a variety of services for those who can purchase their services.
- Mages Guild — A guild dedicated to providing a magical education to its members while providing certain services to the public.
- Psijic Order — A mysterious and ancient order of powerful mages based on the Isle of Artaeum.
- Thieves Guild — A secretive guild dedicated to professional thievery.
- Undaunted — A group of dungeon-delving adventurers.
In addition to these NPC guilds, players may also join up to five player guilds, which use the same name but are a vastly different system.
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.