The Elder Scrolls Online: Isinglass
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Isinglass is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Drinks. As a medium-type ingredient, it is used in a wide variety of drinks. All but the most basic recipes and Distillate recipes will use a medium of some type. Isinglass may be found in containers throughout Tamriel.
Alcoholic Drinks have an Increase Health Recovery effect.
- Level 10: Clarified Syrah Wine – Isinglass, Surilie Grapes
- Level 15: Old Clear-Eye Whiskey – Isinglass, Barley
- Level 20: Gossamer Mazte – Isinglass, Rice
- Level 40: Gods-Blind-Me – Isinglass, Yeast
- Level 50: Summer Sky Pale Ale – Isinglass, Wheat
- Level 100: Crystal Tower Whiskey – Isinglass, Rye
Teas have an Increase Magicka Recovery effect.
- Level 25: Enlightenment Tea – Isinglass, Lotus
- Level 35: Pink Profundity – Isinglass, Jasmine
- Level 35: Winter Rose Tea – Isinglass, Rose
- Level 45: Camlorn Mint Tea – Isinglass, Mint
- Level 10: Clan Mother’s Cordial – Isinglass, Comberry
- Level 50: Bitter Ritual Tea – Isinglass, Bittergreen
Tonics have an Increase Stamina Recovery effect.
- Level 15: Isinmate Infusion – Isinglass, Yerba Mate
- Level 30: Dancing Grandma – Isinglass, Ginkgo
- Level 35: Crystal Clarity – Isinglass, Ginseng
- Level 40: Blue Road Marathon – Isinglass, Guarana
- Level 45: Shimmerene Tonic – Isinglass, Acai Berry
- Level 100: Nocturnal’s Everblack Coffee – Isinglass, Coffee
Liqueurs involve Alcohol and Tea, and increase both Health and Magicka recovery.
- Level 20: Clarified Rose Lager – Isinglass, Wheat, Rose
- Level 25: Truth-Glimpse – Isinglass, Barley, Mint
- Level 30: Double Clarified Mazte – Isinglass, Rice, Bittergreen
- Level 10: Hunt-Wife’s Grog – Isinglass, Yeast, Bittergreen
- Level 50: Breton Pint of Bitters – Isinglass, Barley, Bittergreen
Tinctures involve Alcohol and Tonic, and increase both Health and Stamina recovery.
- Level 20: West Weald Wallop – Isinglass, Surilie Grapes, Acai Berry
- Level 40: Stalwart Stout – Isinglass, Barley, Yerba Mate
- Level 100: Psijic Sage’s Mazte – Isinglass, Rice, Yerba Mate
- Level 150: Wide-Eye Double Rye – Isinglass, Rye, Ginseng
Cordial Teas involve Tea and Tonic, and increase both Magicka and Stamina recovery.
- Level 25: Azura’s Rose Tea – Isinglass, Rose, Guarana
- Level 30: Pink Wisdom Tea – Isinglass, Rose, Acai Berry
- Level 35: Silver Lotusberry Tea – Isinglass, Lotus, Acai Berry
- Level 10: Senchal Dancer Tonic – Isinglass, Jasmine, Yerba Mate
- Level 150: Cloudrest Clarified Coffee – Isinglass, Comberry, Coffee
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.