The Elder Scrolls Online: Millet
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Millet is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a medium-type ingredient, it is used in a wide variety of foods. All but the most basic recipes and Gourmet recipes will use a medium of some type. Millet may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, most easily in Millet Sacks.
Meat Dishes have an Increase Maximum Health effect.
- Level 15: Rabbit Millet Pilaf – Millet, Small Game
- Level 25: Chicken and Biscuits – Millet, Poultry
- Level 30: Elinhir Roast Antelope – Millet, Game
- Level 10: Millet-Stuffed Pork Loin – Millet, White Meat
- Level 100: Crawdad Quiche – Millet, Fish
- Level 150: Millet and Beef Stuffed Peppers – Millet, Red Meat
Fruit Dishes have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect.
- Level 10: Banana Millet Muffin – Millet, Bananas
- Level 15: Stuffed Grape Leaves – Millet, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 30: Cyrodilic Pumpkin Fritters – Millet, Pumpkin
- Level 40: Summer Sundas Soup – Millet, Tomato
- Level 45: Mage’s Gorapple Porridge – Millet, Apples
- Level 50: Honey Nut Treat – Millet, Melon
Vegetable Dishes have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect.
- Level 20: Battaglir Chowder – Millet, Greens
- Level 35: Roasted Beet and Millet Salad – Millet, Beets
- Level 40: Toasted Millet Salad – Millet, Radish
- Level 10: West Weald Corn Chowder – Millet, Corn
- Level 150: Tenmar Millet-Carrot Couscous – Millet, Carrots
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and increase both Health and Magicka maximums.
- Level 20: Yellow Oxen Loaf – Millet, Red Meat, Bananas
- Level 25: Colovian Roast Turkey – Millet, Poultry, Tomato
- Level 35: Minotaur Slumgullion – Millet, Red Meat, Pumpkin
- Level 50: Corinthean Roast Kagouti – Millet, Red Meat, Apples
- Level 150: Solitude Salmon-Millet Soup – Millet, Fish, Tomato
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and increase both Health and Stamina maximums.
- Level 20: Beef and Beets Pasty – Millet, Red Meat, Beets
- Level 25: Highland Rabbit Stew – Millet, Small Game, Greens
- Level 30: Shornhelm Ox-Tail Soup – Millet, Red Meat, Carrots
- Level 40: Psijic Order Pigs-In-A-Blanket – Millet, White Meat, Corn
- Level 45: Craglorn Skavenger Stew – Millet, Small Game, Carrots
- Level 10: Grilled Camel on Cornbread – Millet, Game, Corn
- Level 100: Silverside Perch Pudding – Millet, Fish, Beets
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and increase both Magicka and Stamina maximums.
- Level 35: Blackwood Stuffed Banana Leaves – Millet, Bananas, Greens
- Level 50: Late-Summer Corn Slaw – Millet, Pumpkin, Corn
- Level 150: Grapes and Ash-yam Falafel – Millet, Jazbay Grapes, Potato
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.