The Elder Scrolls Online: Neutral – Skyshard Maps
Hew’s Bane – Skyshards
- The bank’s finest treasure.
On top level of the Bank of Abah’s Landing building, accessible through the chironasium.
- Near what is now Lost.
Southeast of The Lost Pavilion, in a niche with scorpions nearby.
- On the shoulder of the arch.
Southeast of Forebear’s Junction, on top of rocks, not too far off the road.
- Overlooking the home of the Deep.
On rocks overlooking Ko Estaran from the northeast.
- Necromancer’s passage to the rafters.
Inside Bahraha’s Gloom, on the upper level of the dungeon, accessible from the final room.
- Highest point in the Grotto.
Inside Shark’s Teeth Grotto: on Plank Hill, on the upper level.
Gold Coast – Skyshards
- On a lonely isle staring out across the Abecean.
From the starting point of the area (Anvil), head outside and west and cross the deep water to a small island that has the skyshard.
- Proudly displayed near the Caretaker’s home.
Follow the path north of Anvil until the northernmost area of the map, you’ll find a grave area called Knightsgrave. The skyshard is in a ledge overlooking a wide view in between Knightsgrave and crafting station “Colovian Revolt Forge Yard.”
- Nestled in the arm of the Eastern Watchtower.
Head south from Kavatch towards the Varen’s Wall Gatehouse marker. The skyshard is in a corner in a dilapidated watchtower, next to a troll.
- Pulled from the ground in a strange harvest.
South and East from Skyshard 3, in a small farm to the east of Enclave of Hourglass. The skyshard is in the harvest grounds protected by two Thunderbugs.
- Hidden away where only spelunkers will find it.
Hrota Cave: On a watery ledge in the middle-right corner of the dungeon.
- A treasure of the Gold Coast, kept in a stolen vault.
Garlas Agea: On the first room to the right of the entrance after Razum-Dar.
Clockwork City – Skyshards
- Beneath the drainage pipes along the river.
- Soaking near a fluid pump north of the Pavilion of Artifice.
North of the Pavilion of Artifice.
- By the collapsed pipes in the Mechanical Fundament.
In the southeast corner of the Mechanical Fundament, on the lower level.
- On the lip of the Skybridge.
On the Skybridge in the Brass Fortress, accessed via the Reactor District.
- In a junction with three exits in the Halls of Regulation.
In a room on the south side of the Halls of Regulation.
- Amidst the wafts in the Shadow Cleft.
Down a waterfall on the east side of The Shadow Cleft.
Morrowind – Skyshards
- At a small shrine where the road forks.
Mount Assarnibibi (North of Molag Mar), follow the main road north of Molag Mar. Skyshard is at a Y-shaped fork.
This shrine is where you are sent to obtain the Ebony Mail.
- On an isle facing the Sea of Ghosts.
East of Hanud Tower, South East of Vos. Look for the large C-shaped island. The Skyshard is on the smaller island to the east.
- On a Dwemer overhang, above a river of lava.
Mzanchend is the Dwemer fortress where you obtain Dwemer Schematics for the Telvanni Stronghold.
- On an outcropping overlooking a grisly scene.
Below Esutanamus, jump down from above. Alternatively, look for a fire with a dismembered corpse, then climb up the rocks.
- In a hollow stump on the wetlands.
Mawia (North of Tel Branora), on a little island at the base of a large tower, directly south of Molag Mar wayshrine.
- Withheld at customs and stored in the yard.
Seyda Neen Governor’s Office courtyard.
- In a stump on the northern shore of Lake Amaya.
Just west of Suran. In a stump. On the northern shore of Lake Amaya.
- In the heart of crumbling Daedric ruins.
Ashalmimilkala, on a platform in front of a blocked door.
- On a stranded rock in a river of lava.
South of Valenvaryon.
- Beneath the Dwarven bridge.
North West of Gnisis, under bridge leading to Arkngthunch-Sturdumz.
- On a treacherous path overlooking a sea of fire.
South West corner of Nchuleftingth Lavaworks, overlooking one of the last parts of the dungeon.
- Heaped onto a cart of stone left on a precarious perch.
Forgotten Wastes, center of Caverns of Kogoruhn part.
- Nestled with glittering treasures where the red crystals glow.
Khartag Point, down a very narrow side passage on the eastern side of the delve.
- Hidden deep within a shrine to the Prince of Corruption.
Ashalmawia, lowest level, before the natural cave part. A summoning circle that spawns waves of enemies is right in front of it.
- Where cliff-striders bask under golden rays in their den.
Zainsipilu, North East, on the lowest level of the cave. Enter the cavern through a hidden entrance behind a waterfall.
- On an islet in the subterranean lake.
Matus-Akin Egg Mine. Easy to find since there is only one watery area in the delve.
- In a cozy bandit’s den.
Pulk, on the lower level of the delve, inside a box in a furnished alcove.
- In the deepest depths of a subterranean Dwemer ruin.
On the very lowest level near the boss, Nchuthand Far-Hurler.
Summerset – Skyshards
- Overlooking the Oleander Coast Winery.
Outside of Alinor’s gates.
- Among a Nest of Stone Eggs East of Cey-Tarn Keep.
East of Cey-Tarn Keep.
- On a Tiny Peninsula Beneath the Cathedral of Webs.
West of the Cathedral of Webs.
- Along the Beach North of Karnwasten.
North of Karnwasten’s main entrance.
- At a Camp Over a Narrow Plank Walkway.
North of Gryphon Run.
- In the Mouth of the Falls Overlooking Shimmerene.
Northwest of Shimmerene.
- At the Ruins of The Keep of Eleven Forces.
North side of the Keep of Eleven Forces.
- Along the Sun’s Path Toward Dusk.
Across the channel from Dusk Keep.
- South of Russafeld, Where the Mossy Archer’s Aim Flies True.
Southeast of Russafeld Heights Wayshrine .
- Under Sea Keep’s Towering Fortifications.
In front of Sea Keep.
- Among the Shanties in Karnwasten’s Cove.
- High Above the Heart of Sunhold.
- Stuffed in a Barrel by Goblins in King Haven’s Pass.
King’s Haven Pass
- Overlooking a Sun Kissed Path in Eton Nir Grotto.
Eton Nir Grotto
- At the Mouth of the Falls in Archon’s Grove.
- In the Caverns of Tor-Hame-Khard.
- Near an Angler’s Favorite Fishing Spot in Wasten Coraldale.
- Looming Over the Center of the Traitor’s Vault.