The Elder Scrolls Online: Potato
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Potato is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a vegetable-type ingredient, all standard recipes using potatoes will have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect. Greens may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, most easily in Greens Baskets. Or they can be purchased from Grocers for 150 . Note that while potatoes found in the open may appear to be already cooked, they can still be used in recipes.
- Level 1: Baked Potato – Potato
- Level 15: Port Hunding Cheese Fries – Potato, Cheese
- Level 25: Potato Rice Blintzes – Potato, Saltrice
- Level 30: Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Potato, Garlic
- Level 35: Twice-Baked Potatoes – Potato, Seasoning
- Level 45: Vvardenfell Ash Yam Loaf – Potato, Flour
- Level 100: Nord Warrior Potato Porridge – Potato, Garlic
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Health effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Shepherd’s Pie – Potato, Game
- Level 20: Rabbit Gnocchi Ragu – Potato, Small Game, Flour
- Level 40: Necrom Beetle-Cheese Poutine – Potato, Game, Cheese
- Level 45: Raven Rock Baked Ash Yams – Potato, White Meat, Saltrice
- Level 10: Potato-Stuffed Roast Pheasant – Potato, Poultry, Saltrice
- Level 150: Garlic Cod with Potato Crust – Potato, Fish, Garlic
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Sweet Potatoes – Potato, Bananas
- Level 25: Apple Mashed Potatoes – Potato, Apples, Garlic
- Level 30: Sweet Dune Gnocchi – Potato, Jazbay Grapes, Flour
- Level 35: Forge-Wife’s Spudmelon Pie – Potato, Melon, Flour
- Level 50: Every-Morndas Casserole – Potato, Melon, Cheese
- Level 100: Arenthia’s Empty Tankard Frittata – Potato, Tomato, Garlic
- Level 150: Grapes and Ash Yam Falafel – Potato, Jazbay Grapes, Millet
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 40: Gold Coast Mudcrab Fries – Potato, Fish, Melon, Frost Mirriam
- Level 45: Markarth Short Pig – Potato, White Meat, Apples, Frost Mirriam
- Level 50: Duck Soup – Potato, Poultry, Tomato, Frost Mirriam
- Level 100: The Secret Chef’s Pork Roast – Potato, White Meat, Jazbay Grapes, Frost Mirriam
- Level 1: Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer – Potato, Pumpkin, Flour, Small Game
- Level 1: Lava Foot Soup-And-Saltrice – Potato, Saltrice, Flour, Scrib Jelly
- Level 1: Orzorga’s Blood Price Pie – Potato, Red Meat, Violet Coprinus, Guts
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.