The Elder Scrolls Online: Poultry
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Poultry is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a meat-type ingredient, all recipes using poultry will have an Increase Maximum Health effect. Poultry may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, and may also be found hanging from hooks or strings in cooking areas or camps. You may also find poultry by killing smaller birds and lizards, such as chickens or bantam guar, though many of these are domesticated and killing them may be a crime.
- Level 1: Chicken Breast – Poultry
- Level 10: Tarragon Chicken – Poultry, Seasoning
- Level 25: Chicken and Biscuits – Poultry, Millet
- Level 35: Crispy Cheddar Chicken – Poultry, Cheese
- Level 40: Stros M’Kai Grilled Seagull – Poultry, Garlic
- Level 10: Curried Kwama Scrib Risotto – Poultry, Saltrice
- Level 50: Kwama Egg Quiche – Poultry, Flour
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Grape-Glazed Bantam Guar – Poultry, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 20: Peacock Pie – Poultry, Jazbay Grapes, Flour
- Level 25: Colovian Roast Turkey – Poultry, Tomato, Millet
- Level 30: Pumpkin-Stuffed Fellrunner – Poultry, Pumpkin, Saltrice
- Level 40: Chicken-and-Banana Fried Rice – Poultry, Bananas, Saltrice
- Level 50: Khajiiti Sweet-Stuffed Duck – Poultry, Bananas, Cheese
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Stamina effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Stuffed Capon – Poultry, Corn
- Level 35: Narsis Bantam Guar Hash – Poultry, Beets, Saltrice
- Level 45: Ash-Hopper Dumplings on Scathecraw – Poultry, Greens, Flour
- Level 10: Potato-Stuffed Roast Pheasant – Poultry, Potato, Saltrice
- Level 100: Kwama Egg Omelet – Poultry, Carrots, Cheese
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 35: Vvardenfell Cliff Racer Ragout – Poultry, Tomato, Carrots, Frost Mirriam
- Level 40: Twenty-Four-Raven Pie – Poultry, Jazbay Grapes, Greens, Frost Mirriam
- Level 45: Parrot-and-Pumpkin Salad – Poultry, Pumpkin, Greens, Frost Mirriam
- Level 50: Duck Soup – Poultry, Tomato, Potato, Frost Mirriam
- Level 150: Capon Tomato-Beet Casserole – Poultry, Tomato, Beets, Frost Mirriam
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.