The Elder Scrolls Online: Pumpkin
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Pumpkin is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a fruit-type ingredient, all standard recipes using pumpkins will have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect. Pumpkins may be found in containers or on the ground throughout Tamriel. (Note that not all pumpkins seen in the open can be picked up. In the picture on this page, only the one on the left can be taken.) Or they may be purchased from Grocers for 150 .
- Level 5: Pumpkin Puree – Pumpkin
- Level 10: Pumpkin Cheesecake – Pumpkin, Cheese
- Level 20: Garlic Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin, Garlic
- Level 30: Cyrodilic Pumpkin Fritters – Pumpkin, Millet
- Level 40: Kragenmoor Pickled Pumpkin – Pumpkin, Seasoning
- Level 10: Hag Fen Pumpkin Pie – Pumpkin, Flour
- Level 100: House Hlaalu Pumpkin Risotto – Pumpkin, Saltrice
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and add an Increase Maximum Health effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Punkin Bunny – Pumpkin, Small Game
- Level 20: Argonian Pumpkin Stew – Pumpkin, Fish, Saltrice
- Level 30: Pumpkin-Stuffed Fellrunner – Pumpkin, Poultry, Saltrice
- Level 35: Minotaur Slumgullion – Pumpkin, Red Meat, Millet
- Level 45: Gazelle Cutlet with Minced Pumpkin – Pumpkin, Game, Seasoning
- Level 10: Ashlander Nix-Hound Chili – Pumpkin, White Meat, Garlic
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Stamina effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Pumpkin Corn Fritters – Pumpkin, Corn
- Level 25: Hearthfire Vegetable Salad – Pumpkin, Beets, Saltrice
- Level 40: Ashlander Ochre Mash – Pumpkin, Carrots, Seasoning
- Level 50: Late-Summer Corn Slaw – Pumpkin, Corn, Millet
- Level 100: Boiled Creme Treat – Pumpkin, Radish, Saltrice
- Level 150: Chevre-Radish Salad With Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin, Radish, Cheese
- Level 150: Late Hearthfire Vegetable Tart – Pumpkin, Beets, Flour
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 30: Riekling Suckling Bristleback – Pumpkin, White Meat, Greens, Frost Mirriam
- Level 35: Dawnstar Sun’s Dusk Chowder – Pumpkin, Red Meat, Corn, Frost Mirriam
- Level 45: Parrot-and-Pumpkin Salad – Pumpkin, Poultry, Greens, Frost Mirriam
- Level 100: Potentate’s Supreme Cioppino – Pumpkin, Fish, Corn, Frost Mirriam
- Level 1: Old Aldmeri Orphan Gruel – Pumpkin, Barley, Rose
- Level 1: Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer – Pumpkin, Potato, Flour, Small Game
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.