The Elder Scrolls Online: Radish
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Radish is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a vegetable-type ingredient, all recipes using radishes will have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect. Radishes may be found in containers or on tables throughout Tamriel. Or they can be purchased from Grocers for 150 .
- Level 5: Steamed Radishes – Radish
- Level 10: Radishes in Rice – Radish, Saltrice
- Level 25: Eidar Radish Salad – Radish, Cheese
- Level 35: Indoril Radish Tartlets – Radish, Flour
- Level 40: Toasted Millet Salad – Radish, Millet
- Level 45: Dragonstar Radish Kebabs – Radish, Seasoning
- Level 50: Dunmeri Jerked Horse Haunch – Radish, Seasoning
- Level 50: Garlic Radishes a La Kvatch – Radish, Garlic
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Health effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Salmon with Radish Slaw – Radish, Fish
- Level 25: Hunt-Wife’s Beef Radish Stew – Radish, Red Meat, Seasoning
- Level 30: Frostfall Pork Roast – Radish, White Meat, Seasoning
- Level 35: Fricasseed Rabbit with Radishes – Radish, Small Game, Seasoning
- Level 50: Hammerfell Antelope Stew – Radish, Game, Garlic
- Level 150: Sticky Pork and Radish Noodles – Radish, White Meat, Flour
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Melon-Radish Salad – Radish, Melon
- Level 20: Falinesti Forbidden Fruit – Radish, Melon, Seasoning
- Level 40: Orcish No-Rhubarb Salad – Radish, Apples, Garlic
- Level 45: Drunken Goat Cheese with Radishes – Radish, Jazbay Grapes, Cheese
- Level 10: Eidar Banana-Radish Vichyssoise – Radish, Bananas, Cheese
- Level 100: Boiled Creme Treat – Radish, Pumpkin, Saltrice
- Level 150: Chevre-Radish Salad with Pumpkin Seeds – Radish, Pumpkin, Cheese
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 45: Caramelized Goat Nibbles – Radish, Game, Jazbay Grapes, Frost Mirriam
- Level 10: Braised Sweetmeats – Radish, Red Meat, Bananas, Frost Mirriam
- Level 50: Imperial Stuffed Piglet – Radish, White Meat, Jazbay Grapes, Frost Mirriam
- Level 100: Ultimate Riverhold Beef Pasty – Radish, Red Meat, Tomato, Frost Mirriam
- Level 100: Potentate’s Supreme Cioppino – Radish, Fish, Pumpkin, Corn, Frost Mirriam
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.