The Elder Scrolls Online: Red Meat
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Red Meat is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a meat-type ingredient, all recipes using red meat will have an Increase Maximum Health effect. Red Meat may be found in containers and occasionally on tables throughout Tamriel. You may also find red meat by killing larger typically aggressive beasts, such as bears or mammoths, or also cattle, though many of these are domesticated and killing them may be a crime.
- Level 5: Flank Steak – Red Meat
- Level 15: Stir-Fried Garlic Beef – Red Meat, Garlic
- Level 40: Mammoth Snout Pie – Red Meat, Flour
- Level 45: Blacklight Oxen Meatballs – Red Meat, Saltrice
- Level 100: The Skald-King’s Patty Melt – Red Meat, Cheese
- Level 100: Orcish Bratwurst On Bun – Red Meat, Flour
- Level 150: Millet and Beef Stuffed Peppers – Red Meat, Millet
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Melon Carpaccio – Red Meat, Melon
- Level 20: Yellow Oxen Loaf – Red Meat, Bananas, Millet
- Level 35: Minotaur Slumgullion – Red Meat, Pumpkin, Millet
- Level 45: Elsweyr Fondue – Red Meat, Melon, Cheese
- Level 10: Colovian Beef Noodle Soup – Red Meat, Tomato, Flour
- Level 50: Corinthean Roast Kagouti – Red Meat, Apples, Millet
- Level 100: Sweet Horker Stew – Red Meat, Jazbay Grapes, Saltrice
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Stamina effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Beef Stew – Red Meat, Carrots
- Level 20: Beef and Beets Pasty – Red Meat, Beets, Millet
- Level 25: Hunt-Wife’s Beef Radish Stew – Red Meat, Radish, Seasoning
- Level 30: Shornhelm Ox-Tail Soup – Red Meat, Carrots, Millet
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 20: Corinthe Corn Beef – Red Meat, Bananas, Corn, Frost Mirriam
- Level 35: Dawnstar Sun’s Dusk Chowder – Red Meat, Pumpkin, Corn, Frost Mirriam
- Level 40: Horker Loaf – Red Meat, Melon, Corn, Frost Mirriam
- Level 10: Braised Sweetmeats – Red Meat, Bananas, Radish, Frost Mirriam
- Level 100: Ultimate Riverhold Beef Pasty – Red Meat, Tomato, Radish, Frost Mirriam
- Level 1: Alcaire Festival Sword-Pie – Red Meat, Seasoning, Flour
- Level 1: Orzorga’s Blood Price Pie – Red Meat, Potato, Violet Coprinus, Guts
- Level 1: Clockwork Citrus Filet – Red Meat, Lemon, Perfect Roe, Frost Mirriam
- Level 1: Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch – Red Meat, Tomato, White Cap, Perfect Roe, Frost Mirriam
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.