The Elder Scrolls Online: Saltrice
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Saltrice is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a medium-type ingredient, it is used in a wide variety of foods. All but the most basic recipes and Gourmet recipes will use a medium of some type. Saltrice may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, most easily in Saltrice Sacks.
Meat Dishes have an Increase Maximum Health effect.
- Level 10: Hunter’s Pie – Saltrice, Game
- Level 30: Senchal Curry Fish and Rice – Saltrice, Fish
- Level 45: Akaviri Pork Fried Rice – Saltrice, White Meat
- Level 45: Blacklight Oxen Meatballs – Saltrice, Red Meat
- Level 10: Curried Kwama Scrib Risotto – Saltrice, Poultry
- Level 50: Argonian Saddle-Cured Rabbit – Saltrice, Small Game
Fruit Dishes have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect.
- Level 15: Deshaan Honeydew Hors D’Ouevre – Saltrice, Melon
- Level 20: Pellitine Tomato Rice – Saltrice, Tomato
- Level 35: Clan Mother’s Banana Pilaf – Saltrice, Bananas
- Level 40: Skyrim Jazbay Crostata – Saltrice, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 100: House Hlaalu Pumpkin Risotto – Saltrice, Pumpkin
- Level 150: Thrice-Baked Gorapple Pie – Saltrice, Apples
Vegetable Dishes have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect.
- Level 10: Radishes in Rice – Saltrice, Radish
- Level 25: Potato Rice Blintzes – Saltrice, Potato
- Level 45: Savory Thorn Cornbread – Saltrice, Corn
- Level 10: Velothi Cabbage Soup – Saltrice, Greens
- Level 50: Pickled Carrot Slurry – Saltrice, Carrots
- Level 150: Bravil’s Best Beet Risotto – Saltrice, Beets
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and increase both Health and Magicka maximums.
- Level 20: Argonian Pumpkin Stew – Saltrice, Fish, Pumpkin
- Level 25: Pork and Bitter Melon – Saltrice, White Meat, Melon
- Level 30: Pumpkin-Stuffed Fellrunner – Saltrice, Poultry, Pumpkin
- Level 35: Venison Stuffed Grape Leaves – Saltrice, Game, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 40: Chicken-and-Banana Fried Rice – Saltrice, Poultry, Bananas
- Level 45: Oyster Tomato Orzo – Saltrice, Fish, Tomato
- Level 100: Sweet Horker Stew – Saltrice, Red Meat, Jazbay Grapes
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and increase both Health and Stamina maximums.
- Level 30: Rabbit Corn Chowder – Saltrice, Small Game, Corn
- Level 35: Narsis Bantam Guar Hash – Saltrice, Poultry, Beets
- Level 45: Raven Rock Baked Ash Yams – Saltrice, White Meat, Potato
- Level 10: Potato-Stuffed Roast Pheasant – Saltrice, Poultry, Potato
- Level 50: Grandmam’s Roast Rabbit – Saltrice, Small Game, Carrots
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and increase both Magicka and Stamina maximums.
- Level 20: Hearthfire Harvest Pilaf – Saltrice, Apples, Corn
- Level 25: Hearthfire Vegetable Salad – Saltrice, Pumpkin, Beets
- Level 40: Spinner’s Taboo Salad – Saltrice, Melon, Beets
- Level 100: Boiled Creme Treat – Saltrice, Pumpkin, Radish
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.