The Elder Scrolls Online: Seasoning
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Seasoning is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a medium-type ingredient, it is used in a wide variety of foods. All but the most basic recipes and Gourmet recipes will use a medium of some type. Seasoning may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, most easily in Seasoning Sacks.
Meat Dishes have an Increase Maximum Health effect.
- Level 10: Tarragon Chicken – Seasoning, Poultry
- Level 20: Breton Pork Sausage – Seasoning, White Meat
- Level 25: Salted Cod – Seasoning, Fish
- Level 35: Bruma Jugged Rabbit – Seasoning, Small Game
- Level 10: Grilled Timber Mammoth Kebabs – Seasoning, Red Meat
- Level 50: Dunmeri Jerked Horse Haunch – Seasoning, Radish
Fruit Dishes have an Increase Maximum Magicka effect.
- Level 15: Fried Green Tomatoes – Seasoning, Tomato
- Level 30: Redoran Peppered Melon – Seasoning, Melon
- Level 35: Cinnamon Gorapples – Seasoning, Apples
- Level 45: Cinnamon Grape Jelly – Seasoning, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 10: Kragenmoor Pickled Pumpkin – Seasoning, Pumpkin
- Level 50: Bananas in Moon-Sugar Syrup – Seasoning, Bananas
Vegetable Dishes have an Increase Maximum Stamina effect.
- Level 15: Spicy Beet Salad – Seasoning, Beets
- Level 20: Chorrol Corn on the Cob – Seasoning, Corn
- Level 25: Twice-Baked Potatoes – Seasoning, Potato
- Level 30: Dragonstar Radish Kebabs – Seasoning, Radish
- Level 40: Baby Carrots in Moon-Sugar Glaze – Seasoning, Carrots
- Level 100: Skingrad Cabbage Soup – Seasoning, Greens
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and increase both Health and Magicka maximums.
- Level 40: Black Marsh Wamasu Loin – Seasoning, White Meat, Jazbay Grapes
- Level 45: Gazelle Cutlet With Minced Pumpkin – Seasoning, Game, Pumpkin
- Level 100: Lillandril Summer Sausage – Seasoning, White Meat, Melon
- Level 150: Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash – Seasoning, Small Game, Bananas
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and increase both Health and Stamina maximums.
- Level 25: Hunt-Wife’s Beef Radish Stew – Seasoning, Red Meat, Radish
- Level 30: Frostfall Pork Roast – Seasoning, White Meat, Radish
- Level 35: Fricasseed Rabbit With Radishes – Seasoning, Small Game, Radish
- Level 10: Goblin-Style Grilled Rat – Seasoning, Small Game, Beets
- Level 50: Wild-Boar-and-Beets – Seasoning, White Meat, Beets
- Level 150: Braised Rabbit With Spring Vegetables – Seasoning, Small Game, Greens
Entremet Dishes involve Fruit and Vegetables, and increase both Magicka and Stamina maximums.
- Level 20: Falinesti Forbidden Fruit – Seasoning, Melon, Radish
- Level 40: Ashlander Ochre Mash – Seasoning, Pumpkin, Carrots
- Level 45: Sun-Dried Caravan Provisions – Seasoning, Apples, Beets
- Level 100: Sweetroll – Seasoning, Bananas, Corn
- Level 1: Alcaire Festival Sword-Pie – Seasoning, Red Meat, Flour
- Level 1: Crunchy Spider Skewer – Seasoning, Spider Egg, Crawlers, Acai Berry
- Level 1: Jagga-Drenched "Mud Ball" – Seasoning, Coffee, Flour, Cheese
- Level 1: Bowl of "Peeled Eyeballs" – Seasoning, Jazbay Grapes, Flour, Surilie Grapes
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.