The Elder Scrolls Online: Seaweed
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Seaweed is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Drinks. As a medium-type ingredient, it is used in a wide variety of drinks. All but the most basic recipes and Distillate recipes will use a medium of some type. Seaweed may be found in containers throughout Tamriel.
Alcoholic Drinks have an Increase Health Recovery effect.
- Level 10: Four-Eye Grog – Seaweed, Wheat
- Level 20: Eltheric Hooch – Seaweed, Rye
- Level 25: Mermaid Whiskey – Seaweed, Barley
- Level 35: Nereid Wine – Seaweed, Surilie Grapes
- Level 10: Frothy Sargassum – Seaweed, Yeast
- Level 50: Argonian Mud-Nectar – Seaweed, Rice
Teas have an Increase Magicka Recovery effect.
- Level 15: Green Scourgut Tea – Seaweed, Bittergreen
- Level 20: Seaflower Tea – Seaweed, Lotus
- Level 25: Thrassian Chai – Seaweed, Jasmine
- Level 30: Maormer Tea – Seaweed, Rose
- Level 40: Sweet Slaughterfish Tea – Seaweed, Comberry
- Level 100: Pirate Queen Mint Tea – Seaweed, Mint
Tonics have an Increase Stamina Recovery effect.
- Level 15: Kelp Kaveh – Seaweed, Coffee
- Level 30: Pirate’s Jig Tonic – Seaweed, Guarana
- Level 35: Seaberry Tonic – Seaweed, Acai Berry
- Level 45: Dreugh Spit – Seaweed, Ginseng
- Level 10: Sload Slime – Seaweed, Ginkgo
- Level 50: Sailor’s Second Wind – Seaweed, Yerba Mate
Liqueurs involve Alcohol and Tea, and increase both Health and Magicka recovery.
- Level 40: Rosy Island Ale – Seaweed, Yeast, Rose
- Level 45: Black Night Cordial – Seaweed, Rice, Comberry
- Level 100: Yokudan Sorrow Bourbon – Seaweed, Rye, Lotus
- Level 150: Port Hunding Pinot Noir – Seaweed, Surilie Grapes, Mint
Tinctures involve Alcohol and Tonic, and increase both Health and Stamina recovery.
- Level 25: Drowned Sailor Ale – Seaweed, Yeast, Ginseng
- Level 30: Vvardenfell Flin – Seaweed, Rye, Ginseng
- Level 35: Pyandonea Merlot – Seaweed, Surilie Grapes, Ginseng
- Level 10: Kvatch Watch Grenache – Seaweed, Surilie Grapes, Coffee
- Level 50: Crow’s Nest Rye – Seaweed, Rye, Coffee
- Level 150: Flowing Bowl Green Port – Seaweed, Surilie Grapes, Yerba Mate
Cordial Teas involve Tea and Tonic, and increase both Magicka and Stamina recovery.
- Level 20: Pondwater Tea – Seaweed, Lotus, Ginseng
- Level 40: Midnight Ritual Tea – Seaweed, Comberry, Ginkgo
- Level 45: Centurion’s Friend Kaveh – Seaweed, Jasmine, Coffee
- Level 100: Mint Mudcrab Mojito – Seaweed, Mint, Guarana
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.