The Elder Scrolls Online: Small Game
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
Small Game is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a meat-type ingredient, all standard recipes using small game will have an Increase Maximum Health effect. Small Game may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, and may also be found hanging from hooks or strings in cooking areas or camps. You may also find small game by killing smaller, usually passive animals, such as rabbits, squirrels, or foxes, or sometimes aggressive ones such as skeevers and wolves.
- Level 5: Grilled Hare – Small Game
- Level 10: Rabbit Pasty – Small Game, Flour
- Level 15: Rabbit Millet Pilaf – Small Game, Millet
- Level 30: Hare in Garlic Sauce – Small Game, Garlic
- Level 35: Bruma Jugged Rabbit – Small Game, Seasoning
- Level 40: Rabbit Haunch with Cheese Grits – Small Game, Cheese
- Level 50: Argonian Saddle-Cured Rabbit – Small Game, Saltrice
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Punkin Bunny – Small Game, Pumpkin
- Level 40: Mother Mara’s Savory Rabbit Stew – Small Game, Tomato, Garlic
- Level 100: Coldharbour Daedrat Snacks – Small Game, Apples, Garlic
- Level 150: Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash – Small Game, Bananas, Seasoning
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Stamina effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Rabbit Loin with Bitter Greens – Small Game, Greens
- Level 20: Rabbit Gnocchi Ragu – Small Game, Potato, Flour
- Level 25: Highland Rabbit Stew – Small Game, Greens, Millet
- Level 30: Rabbit Corn Chowder – Small Game, Corn, Saltrice
- Level 35: Fricasseed Rabbit with Radishes – Small Game, Radish, Seasoning
- Level 45: Craglorn Skavenger Stew – Small Game, Carrots, Millet
- Level 10: Goblin-Style Grilled Rat – Small Game, Beets, Seasoning
- Level 50: Grandmam’s Roast Rabbit – Small Game, Carrots, Saltrice
- Level 150: Braised Rabbit With Spring Vegetables – Small Game, Greens, Seasoning
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 25: Sweet Skeever Gumbo – Small Game, Apples, Beets, Frost Mirriam
- Level 35: Summerset Rainbow Pie – Small Game, Bananas, Beets, Frost Mirriam
- Level 45: Direnni Hundred-Year Rabbit Bisque – Small Game, Jazbay Grapes, Corn, Frost Mirriam
- Level 10: Slow-Simmered Rabbit Goulash – Small Game, Tomato, Carrots, Frost Mirriam
- Level 150: Jugged Rabbit in Preserves – Small Game, Bananas, Carrots, Frost Mirriam
- Level 1: Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer – Small Game, Pumpkin, Potato, Flour
- Level 1: Deregulated Mushroom Stew – Small Game, Namira’s Rot, Imp Stool
- Level 1: Witchmother’s Potent Brew – Small Game, Nightshade, Rice, Bervez Juice
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.