The Elder Scrolls Online: White Meat
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Crafting” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Recipes” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-recipes”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Provisioning Ingredients” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-provisioning-ingredients”]
White Meat is an ingredient used in Provisioning to make a variety of Food dishes. As a meat-type ingredient, all standard recipes using white meat will have an Increase Maximum Health effect. White Meat may be found in containers throughout Tamriel, and may also be found on tables or hanging from hooks or strings in cooking areas or camps. You may also find white meat by killing certain usually passive animals, such as monkeys, pigs or sheep, though many of these animals are domesticated, so killing them may be a Crime.
- Level 1: Roast Pig – White Meat
- Level 20: Breton Pork Sausage – White Meat, Seasoning
- Level 25: Cheese Pork Schnitzel – White Meat, Cheese
- Level 35: Camlorn Pork Sausage – White Meat, Garlic
- Level 45: Akaviri Pork Fried Rice – White Meat, Saltrice
- Level 10: Millet-Stuffed Pork Loin – White Meat, Millet
Savory Dishes involve Meat and Fruit, and add an Increase Maximum Magicka effect to the dish.
- Level 15: Monkeypig Cutlets – White Meat, Bananas
- Level 25: Pork and Bitter Melon – White Meat, Melon, Saltrice
- Level 35: Aunt Alessia’s Pork Chops – White Meat, Tomato, Garlic
- Level 40: Black Marsh Wamasu Loin – White Meat, Jazbay Grapes, Seasoning
- Level 10: Ashlander Nix-Hound Chili – White Meat, Pumpkin, Garlic
- Level 100: Lillandril Summer Sausage – White Meat, Melon, Seasoning
- Level 150: Melon-Baked Parmesan Pork – White Meat, Melon, Cheese
Ragout Dishes involve Meat and Vegetables, and add an Increase Maximum Stamina effect to the dish.
- Level 10: Beet-Glazed Pork – White Meat, Beets
- Level 30: Frostfall Pork Roast – White Meat, Radish, Seasoning
- Level 40: Psijic Order Pigs-in-a-Blanket – White Meat, Corn, Millet
- Level 45: Raven Rock Baked Ash Yams – White Meat, Potato, Saltrice
- Level 50: Wild-Boar-and-Beets – White Meat, Beets, Seasoning
- Level 150: Sticky Pork and Radish Noodles – White Meat, Radish, Flour
Gourmet Dishes involve Meat, Fruit, and Vegetables, and increase all three attribute maximums.
- Level 30: Riekling Suckling Bristleback – White Meat, Pumpkin, Greens, Frost Mirriam
- Level 45: Markarth Short Pig – White Meat, Apples, Potato, Frost Mirriam
- Level 50: Imperial Stuffed Piglet – White Meat, Jazbay Grapes, Radish, Frost Mirriam
- Level 100: The Secret Chef’s Pork Roast – White Meat, Jazbay Grapes, Potato, Frost Mirriam
- Level 1: Frosted Brains – White Meat, Honey, Stinkhorn, Yeast
- Level 1: Orzorga’s Tripe Trifle Pocket – White Meat, Guts, Columbine, Beets
- Level 1: Dubious Camoran Throne – White Meat, Beetle Scuttle, Insect Parts, Guts
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.