The Elder Scrolls Online: Weapon Skills
[maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Skills” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-skills”][maxbutton id=”2″ text=”Weapon” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-weapon-skills#weapon_skills”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Two Handed” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-weapon-skills-two-handed”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”One Hand & Shield” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-weapon-skills-one-hand-and-shield”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Dual Wield” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-weapon-skills-dual-wield”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Bow” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-weapon-skills-bow”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Destruction Staff” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-weapon-skills-destruction-staff”][maxbutton id=”1″ text=”Restoration Staff” url=”/the-elder-scrolls-online-weapon-skills-restoration-staff”]
Weapons in The Elder Scrolls Online fall into five categories. They are:
- Two Handed Weapons, including Greatswords, Battle Axes, and Mauls, used by the Two Handed skill.
- One Handed Weapons, including Daggers, Swords, Axes, and Maces, which may either be combined with a Shield for the One Hand and Shield skill, or used with one in each hand for the Dual Wield skill.
- Bows, used by the Bow skill.
- Destruction Staves, used by the Destruction Staff skill.
- Restoration Staves, used by the Restoration Staff skill.
Equipping a weapon from any class will unlock an associated skill line. To use unlocked abilities from skill lines you must have that type of weapon selected (e.g. to use Grand Healing from the Restoration staff skill a Restoration Staff must be equipped).
| If you are looking for THE FASTEST, PROVEN leveling path to hit level 50, then this Elder Scrolls Online Guide offered by Killer Guides is inarguably a must-read! It comes with a step-by-step leveling guide, proven class builds, dungeon walkthroughs, crafting and gold making strategies and more.
Get your own copy of the guide here.